AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > Hakai and Tabby

Hakai Senshi

"Are you really going to Earth Hakai-kun," a young teen with black and green hair asked as he watched his older brother preparing for a journey.

"Yes Shinda, I am," Hakai, a young man with shoulder length black hair, and sky blue eyes said as he gathered a few things into a satchel. "I am not going to be used as that creature's pawn anymore."

"How foolish of you Hakai," another man said as he entered into the room. Unlike Hakai, this man's black hair was kept short. "I emplore you to take another path, or we may be forced to fight as enemies."

"If it comes to that Hinan," Hakai said as he grabbed the hilt of a massive sword. Lifting the massive sword with one hand, a steel chain connected to the hilt, wrapped around Hakai's body, securing the sword to him. "I will simply kill you."

"As if you could," Hinan supplied in a dry tone.

"Hakai-kun, do you have to be so mean," Shinda said as he sat down on Hakai's bed, and lounged back. "We are your brothers after all. I don't want to have to face you in battle."

"And that Shinda, is why no one will ever remember your name," Hinan said as he left the room.

"Hinan-sama, don't be so mean," Shinda said as he got to his feet, and chased after his brother. "I wouldn't want to face you in battle either! Hinan-sama!"

'Those idiots will be fine without me for a while,' Hakai said to himself as he gathered his few belongings. 'I will find Lady Enzeru before my father, and I will protect her!!!'

"DAMN IT!!! I have been walking through this forest for three days now," Hakai exclaimed as he punched a nearby tree, shattering it upon impact. "How could I end up getting lost on Earth."

"You there," a man called as he came out of the shadows of the forest. "I heard your screaming, and I thought I would come lend you some aid.

"Lend me some aid," Hakai questioned as he noticed the scent of blood on the man's hands. "And just what where you doing out in this forest with blood on your hands?"

"Oh that? I was simply gutting my next meal when I heard you scream, and I figured I would just get some fresh meat," the man snarled as his figure began to transform into that of a large weasel.

Hakai huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. "As if you could kill me," Hakai supplied as he began to walk away from the weasel. Suddenly the weasel launched itself at Hakai, who simply turned, and caught the weasel by the throat. "I am not in the mood to fuck around with you right now! If you want to die so quickly, then attack me again, but if you want to live, I suggest you tell me how to get the fuck out of this forest before I chop it all down!"

"Yes master," the weasel supplied as it pointed to its right. "Keep going straight, and it will lead you to the nearest human village, but I should warn. A half-demon protects the people of that village, and she is far stronger then I am."

"Does it look like I am scared," Hakai questioned as he released the weasel demon, and began to walk in the direction of the nearest human village. 'Lady Enzeru's vassel had better be in that village, or I know some old man who is going to die for giving me a faulty amulet.'

September 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Everything seems to be in order this morning. Hmm the breeze feels amazing." Wind whipped through the red haori of a female figure standing at 5'4", long silver hair blew across her waist and a-top her head ears perked up listening attentatively. The sun hit her face and she opened her eyes as the sun let them with golden light as she smiled and stepped further over the edge of a giant cliff and closed her eyes falling over the edge.

Wind whipped around her as she plummeted toward the ground arms spread as she relaxed on the air that carried her down the steep incline. Turning her body she summer-saulted in the air and kicked off the edge clearing over a large waterfall which crashed into a long stream and to a lake. She leapt of a tree and rose up once more and looked ahead to the village which she had come to protect once again since her long leave of time frozen on her.

Shaking the thought she saw she was nearing a building and braced as her hands hit off it she back flipped over the building and leap back up as her shadow reflected over the ground she then touched the ground and ran on foot to the entrance with the giant wooden tori and leapt up on it as the sun rose up making her shadow appear on the ground. She smiled and turned looking to the village tucked in the mountain which was perfectly incased by the tall hills and cliffs. Secluded and well protected by the rugged terrain the only way in would be where she stood.

Eyes looked out into the distance along the road and saw a figure approaching and raised her hand to shield the sun from her eyes and looked harder. A male perhaps under 6' tall with dark hair, not much else she could make out of it. Eyes narrowed as she narrowed her eyes and stood firmly and yelled out over the morning chatter of wildlife, "What business have you here stranger. It is rare outsiders are welcome here unless not a threat or harm to the people."

Inhaling she couldn't catch much scent due to him being down wind which cause her own female odor to flow to his direction and with it was cherry blossom and honey-suckle. Silver hair draped over her shoulders as her red clothing whipped about her arms and legs her bare feet settled on the ancient red wooden tori.

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

September 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

Hakai heard the woman's voice, and smirked as he came closer. "I am looking for a woman. Actually, you could say I am looking for someone special. She is actually an angel named Lady Enzeru," Hakai called out as he came to the front of the village. "And by all indications, she is in this village somewhere. I am here to either protect her, or kill her if I have too." He smiled lightly, letting a little slip of fang show. "I hope that is not too much of a problem."

"Hakai-sama, that is the half-demon I was telling you about," the weasel demon, who now look like nothing more than a normal weasel whispered to Hakai.

"I could tell Gayumaru," Hakai supplied.

"Hakai-sama, I told you my name is Jagarumaru," the weasel supplied as it moved to his left shoulder.

"Much too fierce a name for one such as you weasel," Hakai supplied. "So you are Gayumura from now on. Understood?"

"Yes, Hakai-sama," the weasel supplied as it slid into the hooded portion of Hakai's cloak. "Still be careful with this one. She is known for slaying powerful demons without fail."

"I got it, I got it," Hakai supplied as he gazed up at the woman. "So may I come in, and look for Lady Enzeru, or do I have to kick your ass, and go about it the hard way?"

September 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

'Lady Enzeru? Does he mean me? I have had challengers come and ask for me hands on however this man seems to be more interested in having her alive. Either way I suppose I should be careul.' "I do not know any Enzeru here however I would love to see you try to beat me in battle." Falling down she landed and stood then narrowed her eyes, "If I win you will leave this place. If you win however I shall let  you pass and I shall guide you around and try to help you find whoever it is you are looking for. My treat."

Though confident she didn't know what the man was let alone the power he had and how unaware she was of her own power and abilities that lay dorment inside her. "We can fight hand to hand or sword combat." touching her sheath she gazed at the male her golden eyes showing the intent of winning.

'Yudan you should just let him pass...'

'Darsha? What why?! I can do this!'

'You stupid girl just trust me let him pass.'

Yudan narrowed her eyes to the ground and bit her teeth and tightened her fist, 'In-spite of what you say I am going to ignore you. If he wants to fight I accept it! Willingly! Besides it's about time for some action!'

'You will only be embarassing yourself... You are no match...for what he is...'

Yudan huffed and brushed her hair back now extremely pissed off, "So what will it be stranger!"

((didn't know if you wanted her to know of her angel form or not so im kinda leaving it open as if she doesn't))

--

my many characters

September 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
Hakai smiled at her as he took off his cloak, and flexed his arms. "Well woman, this beating is going to be on you," Hakai said as he began to stretch lightly. His face was confident as he went through his warm ups. "So what exactly are you waiting for? You should have attacked me while you had the chance." "Hakai-sama, you are so kind," Jagarumaru called. "Aren't I? I am just a bleeding heart," Hakai said as the weasel wrapped around his next. "Here. I will give you first blow with your weapon. My treat."
September 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"No need!" Yudan rushed ahead and dust rose from her feet hiting the ground so quickly as she slid under his legs and rose to roundhouse kick his side. Her assult didn't end there as she quickly brought down her other leg to his shoulder then swung her claws at his back. Recoving quickly she planted her palms on the ground and planted both her feet into his back which thrust him forward with a violent and swift force. Rising up to her feet she kept her knees bent as her claws were at the ready, 'He is sturdy than most I fight. No matter I have brought down bigger!'

--

my many characters

October 10, 2013 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

"Do not tell me that is the best you have," Hakai said as he slowly got back up to his feet, brushing dirt off of his clothing. "I mean all of the, and you barely managed to scratch my clothing." He took his cloak off, and a strange aura began to form around his being. "If you plan on defeating me, you had better be willing to kill me!"

Without another word, Hakai disappeared from sight, and reappeared right behind Yudan, and quickly slammed his elbow into her back, but she had moved out of the way, and slammed her foot into his side, before digging her claws into his shoulder, attempting to rip if off of his body. Hakai, grabbed hold of on of her wrists, and turned his body to slam her face first into the ground. Keeping hold of her wrist, he lifted her off the ground again, and sent her crashing into the ground on her back. He try to do it again, but Yudan countered by twisting her body, and kneeing him right in the face on the way up. Hakai simply released her wrist, but smirked as a ki blast left his hand, slamming right into her exposed midsection.

"Wow, Lord Hakai is actually going toe to toe with Yudan," Jagarumaru called in disbelief. "I knew he was strong, but this is insane!!!"

October 16, 2013 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Yudan glared as she skidded along the dirt and rose up to her feet cracking her neck and knuckles, "Not at all I'm only playing. I don't want this to end too quickly." Hearing the voice of the rodent she bared her fangs, 'How dare he be-little me! I will show I am not to be triffled with!' She removed the ties of her sheath and lowered it to the ground then tightened her top then bottoms and brought a band from her wrist and began to roll her hair into a tight bun and she narrowed her eyes planting her feet down inhaling deeply, "Right. Let's go."

Moving she blurred and rammed her fist to his face but his hand caught it; swinging her other she felt him grasp both her fists; a smirk left her lips as she swung her leg up and her foot colided with his chin. Using the momentum she spun grasping his wrists and planted both feet into his chest letting him go as he slid back. Feet barely touched the ground and she rushed him again swinging her fists as he blocked with his arms and elbows as her onsult pushed him to a tree and she rammed her fist at him. Dodging her fist it dug into the tree and shemade a flat palm swiping through it as she clawed his cheek. Rushing him her claw swipes he dodged until she punched at him but he didn't block the following punch which sent him back.

Coming in fast from up high she rammed her leg down into his skull sending him into a crator; then still above she slashed deep claw attacks which split and cracked the earth. Landing she got a roundhouse kick to her side and she was thrown to the tree she had hit as it broke down and her with it. Sitting up she rubbed  her head and growled getting up seeing the cut on his cheek but saw it healing, "What the fuck are you.." Anger was growing as she was trying to resist the hot burning in her chest, 'musn't let that damned woman out...'

--

my many characters

October 23, 2013 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.