AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Rave > Wanna Piece of This?

Jinx

Deja watched them and threw her hands up in exasperration. "Oh my god! Just STOP IT!! The both of you, holly crap. You're brothers for heaven's sake!" Then she got an idea and left them to their fighting while she ran upstairs. When she got into her apartment, she looked at the unconsious man on the ground and shrugged, going to her closet. She pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, then ballet flats. She dug around in her dresser before pulling out her cash. On her way out of the apartment, she grabbed her own pistol, checked the safety and put it in the brim of her pants along her spin, covering it with her shirt.

--
No one will love you the way I do
October 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David was laying unconscious on the ground as Shawn stood over him. "Alright, grab him so we can get out of this place," Shawn said to one of the men, who quickly grabbed David's limp body, and began to carry him out of the warehouse. "Stupid bastard made me get plaster on my favorite shirt."

"Sir, don't you have five shirts just like that one," one of the men questioned, earning a glare from Shawn.

"Yes, but none of them fit as perfectly as this one does," Shawn stated as he got into a van.

October 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja made her way down the back stars, muttering softly because it was threatening to give way at any moment. She made it down alright and went out the back, going around to the side to see if she could see their vehicles, and possibly follow them. She wasn't done with this threatening business and if Shawn thought she was, he had another thing coming. Oh how she wanted to smack the arrogant prick, but while he was surrounded by his men she didn't stand a chance. Apparently he was too scared to face his brother alone. But after looking around for a moment she could tell that they were long gone. She huffed and started down the road until she was at a bus stop. After a quick ten minutes and a short walk she was in an apartment building, waiting in the elevator to get to the top.

She walked over to apartment 321 and pulled out her spare key. She got in and glanced around the dark apartment and walked over to one of the rooms, knocking lightly. "Iliana, it's just me." She said, glancing over to the other bedroom door. She didn't want to wake up Brandon, he had school in just a few hours. The bedroom door opened finally and she smiled at the woman there. Iliana was a greek beauty with a soft greek and french accent. 

"Deja, what are you doing here?" Iliana pulled her into the room and closed the door. "Is something wrong?"

Deja smiled a little, "I need to find someone.."

--
No one will love you the way I do
October 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.