AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Rave > Wanna Piece of This?

Jinx

Deja watched him try to get the television on for a moment, then she leaned across him and took the remote at the same time she straddled his lap with a little smirk. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed the remote onto the other side of the couch. She ran her fingers down his chest, grinning just a little. "I'm sure we could figure something out."

Josephine sighed a little, nodding because he made since and it was annoying to her that she'd had an outburst. She looked at him again when he talked about his brother, "I'm sorry to hear it. If you want, I can get into the office and you can write a note or something so he knows how to get a hold of you. Military uses that board," She pointed to a cork board on a wall, "And fighters use the one in the office."

--
No one will love you the way I do
September 23, 2013 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David smirked lightly as he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her into a kiss. Finally he pulled back, and looked at her. "I think we already have," he said before kissing her once more, his hands sliding down her back to grab her ass.

Shawn shook his head. "It is alright," he supplied as he began to walk away. "I will just come back another time. See ya around. Oh, and don't let some sick bastard ruin your life. Eventually he will fuck up, and you shall catch him."

September 23, 2013 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja returned the kiss and slid her hands under his shirt. She smirked a little and deepened the kiss as her hips pressed into his. She giggled, "Guess we have..." She said as she pulled back long enough to get his shirt off. Once it was tossed to the side she leaned in and kissed him again.

Jo watched him and nodded, "Thanks..." She said, watching him walk away. She chewed on her lip lightly, almost wishing she'd gotten the guy's name. After a moment she just shook her head and slid her hands back into her gloves. But instead of throwing punches, she just stared at the dummy before moving out of some fighter's way. She wasn't in the mood anymore, the hours of no real rest were catching up quickly and she decided to just grab her bag and go home. She'd take a shower once she was there.

--
September 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David smirked as he felt his shirt being tugged off, and quickly lefted Deja and himself up off the couch, heading towards her bed. "So, I think this might be a little more comfortable for the both of us," David said as he laid her on the bed, and began to continue kissing her, before moving the kiss to her neck area.

"Hey what did Shawn say to you," one of the fighters asked as they stepped in front of Deja. "That was Shawn McDonald, the older brother of the Undefeated World Light Heaveyweight Champion David McDonald. How the hell do you know him, and can you get me his brother's autograph?"

September 23, 2013 at 2:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja warpped her legs around his waist as he picked her up and moved to her bed. She chuckled softly and tilted her head to side, "I imagine it will be." She licked her parted lips when he started kissing her neck, letting her hands roam his chest, sides and back. Then she slid one hand down along his side and let her fingers dip into the brim of his pants.

Jo raised a brow at the fighter, "McDonald huh? No shit.." She knew most fighter's names, the ones that trained there at least. Not their faces, just names because she didn't usually have the time to keep up with the fighting circut. "Well, I don't know him, Shawn, and I don't know how I can get his brother's autograph for you." As the only girl with five older brothers, she had a mouth on her, which is where her next response came, "You have such a crush on him, how bout you leave him a note on the board?"

--
September 23, 2013 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David continued to kiss her neck as he let his right hand slide down to gently massage her left leg. His right hand, he used for support as he propped himself up to gaze at her. "I warn that if we go any further, we finish what we start," David said with a charming smile. "I don't want to get all into it, and you decide this was not such a good idea, so you tell me to get out. If you don't want to do this, I can always go back to the couch," he said, as always trying to be a gentleman. However, his courtesy only went so far, and if they continued, he was not sure he could stop.

September 23, 2013 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

[Sorry about last night... I ended up passing out all of a sudden >.<]

Deja just smiled a little, "I'm not some tease or jezebel." She put a finger on his lips before they could start kissing again, "But, since we've paused, do you have a condom?" It wouldn't be a deal breaker for her, she had some in the bathroom. But she also didn't want to go further without one being close at hand. She was still pretty drunk and she wasn't sure if she'd have the self control to wait later.

--
September 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David nodded as he pulled one from his back pocket. "I always keep one handy just in case something like this happens," he supplied as he slid it back into his pocket. "I am not ready for any children at this point in my life." He smiled down at her, before kissing her once more. He was planning to take his time, because, this felt like something more then a common one night stand.

September 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja smiled, "Good.."  she said before returning his kisses. She ran her fingers along the nape of his nape of his neck, then down his back.  She pressed up into him, her other hand going to his hip as she pressed into him.

--
September 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David smiled down at her as he pulled away, and began to undo his pants. He was about to say something when he was grabbed from behind, and thrown off of Deja. "Time to die McDonald, just like your brother Jack and his bitches," a man said as he reached for a gun. Quickly David rolled out of the man's line of sight, but the man continued to fire the weapon where he had seen David roll to. "You can't run David! We have this entire place surrounded by men. If you don't come out, we will start killing off everyone in this building, starting with your little girlfriend over here."

David sighed as he slowly began to pull himself out of the shadows. Quickly, he threw something at the man's hand, knocking the gun free. David then rushed at the man, and the two began to struggle for the gun. "DEJA, GET OUT OF HERE," David exclaimed as he finally locked the man in a triangle choke with his legs. "And get the other people out as well."

September 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja didn't scream, she just kind of froze. She hadn't ever screamed, not since she was a little girl. After a moment she sprang into action, jumping to her feet. She scrambled over to the door, hesitating because she was worried about David. "I'll be.. I'll be right back." She said before dashing out. She was worried about David, but she was also worried about the sweet old man who had given her shelter for free when everyone else expected something from her. She didn't bother to wait for the elevator, she started down the stairs, going as fast as she could.

--
September 25, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
After a few seconds, the man was unconscious due to the choke hold, and David released him. Quickly David rushed out of the room, and rushed for the steps as he heard more people approaching.
September 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx
  • Deja ran down the stairs, picking up her speed as much as she could. She glanced at the front door before heading towards the back where she hoped she would find her landlord and his friends playing poker as they usually were.
--
September 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
David made it to the ground floor quickly, and rushed for the front door, but as he reached it, the door exploded, sending him flying backwards. David smashed into a support beam. "Ow damn it," David called as he slowly pulled himself upwards. As he did, he saw a team of men with guns enter into the room. "David McDonald, you need to come with us right now," a man said as he pointed a gun at David. David sighed as he stood up. "Well you could have at least waited a few hours," David supplied.
September 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja sighed softly when she heard the guys talking in the room, then she ducked when she heard the door crashing open. She cussed softly, "Stay there." she said to the older guys before stomping back down the hall, "You're fixing that asshole." She said, her voice deadly calm. Her arms crossed and she raised a brow as if daring them to contradict her, apparently not fazed by all the guns. If she was, she wasn't showing it.

--
September 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
For a brief second the men turned their guns from David, and he rushed the first man, knocking the gun from his hand. "Damn you bastards," he called as he dropped the first man, and rolled into a second, tripping him up, and causing his gun to fall across the room. David then got to his feet, and prepared to strike another man, but was hit with a swift and violent kick from Shawn. "Long time no see baby brother, and this is how you treat me," Shawn said as he grabbed David by the shirt, and lifted him up. "That's not very nice." David struggled to get free. "Why the fuck are you here Shawn," David spat. "I just wanted to check on my little bro, and see what he was doing instead of visiting Jack in the hospital," Shawn snapped as he threw David against a wall.
October 1, 2013 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja looked at the gun and chewed on her lip deciding if it was worth it or not to grab it. She decided against it though, since the last thing she needed was to be shot, or worse, killed. So instead she turned her attention to Shawn and David, "HEY!" She shouted because she was tired of being ignored. That and she was just plain tired now, the alcohol hitting her full force and it made her groggy and gave her a start of a headache, and in turn it made her bitchy. With one eyebrow raised, arms crossed and hips cocked to one side she looked ready to tear them into little pieces, guns or not.

--
October 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
"If you value your life woman, I would keep out of this," Shawn said as he stalked towards David, who pulled himself up to his feet. "Deja, go back up to the room. I can handle this down here," David said, but Shawn kicked him hard in the chest.
--
October 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

"Woman?" Deja repeated as if she didn't believe he'd just said that to her, "Woman?" She gave David a quick glare before turning on Shawn, "You come into my home, threaten my life, and worse, threaten the lives of the only family I have left, and you want me to stay out of it? You listen to me, and you listen well, beating the shit out of your brother isn't going do anything but put him in the hospital bed next to Jack, and how exactly do you think he's going take that?" She raised a brow at him, but was standing her ground. This was her home and if he killed her in the entryway of it, she'd at least die knowing she'd stood her ground instead of running.

--
October 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi
Shawn glared at Deja, and started to walk towards her, but David got up to his feet, and speared Shawn into a wall, and began to unload a series of punches to various areas of Shawn's body and face. Shawn dodged a few of the blows but the body shots slipped by, and he was forced to knee David in the midsection, followed by an elbow to the neck.
October 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.