AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Rave > Wanna Piece of This?

Jinx

An abandoned factory. The lights and sound system rigged up by the people who loved the Underground Haven enough to spend the time and effort.

Always moving and changing, the Haven is and underground rave experience that only has one rule. No drugs.

So long as you're at least seventeen, no one cares about your age, how much you drink, or who you go home with.

Your poor life choices are your own to make.

The cops have been trying to shut this operation down for years. Will tonight be the night?

Deja rolled her hips and danced against the person behind her. Male or female, she had no idea anymore. She'd been on the dance floor since it started, pausing only now and then when she'd been sober enough to care if she spilled her drink. She tilted her head back, swallowing the double shot of whipped vodka in one go. She giggled at the feel of someone's tongue lick her neck and she enjoyed the feeling of hands sliding down her sweat and glow-paint covered stomach and hips. She was only nineteen, but definately not the youngest there. With the music thudding through the floors and pounding in her head, strobe lights and black lights flashing, making the whirl of boddies hard to focus on for very long. She opened her eyes long enough to set her glass on a passing waitresses tray.  Her black high top shorts rode high on her thighs, a black bra with glow in the dark skeleton hands on her breasts were her only clothes,  her shoes long ago lost. Probably when she danced on the bar. She rached a hand back to grab the thigh of the person grinding and dancing with her, closing her eyes again.

Deja

Bottoms

--
No one will love you the way I do
July 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David ran a hand through his spiky orange hair, and smirked as he felt someone grab his thigh. "You should be a little careful who you grab in a place like this," David whispered into Deja's ears. "You never know who's jealousy will be enraged."

As David spoke, a man came rushing up to the two dancing, and pushed David away from Deja. "What the fuck are you doing with my girl," the man snarled.

"I did not know she was your girl," David supplied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I was just dancing with her a few moments ago," the man yelled enraged.

"No offense, but she has been dancing with just about everyone in the club," David supplied, only causing the man to fume even more.

"You asshole," the man said as he went to swing at David, but a group of his friends stopped him. They began to drag their drunken friend from the dance floor. "Let me go! I will kick that guys ass!"

"That is David McDonald! He is a mixed martial artist fighter," one of the man's friends said as they continued to pull him from the area. "He is the undefeated Light Heaveyweight Champion."

"He doesn't look so tough," the man snapped as his friends got him to the exit.

"Sorry if that really was your boyfriend," David said as he sheepishly rubbed his head. "If it wasn't, then would you like to continue our dance?"

September 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx
Deja smirked just a little when she heard someone whispering in her ear, "Gotta have a boy-"she was interrupted by the man bursting between them. She snorted at the guys claims to her, about ready to kick the guys ass for breaking up the dance. Yoh just didn't do that when someone was wanting to lose themselves in the music. She looked back at David when the man's friends removed him, "I don't commit to anyone, causes problems when you end up screwing a stranger and wake up in a random guy's house." She chuckled a little and walked back to him, smirking, "Dancing sounds amazing."
--
September 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David smirked, as he began to dance beside her. "Well that kind of makes some sense," David stated as he grinded against her. He was trying desperately to relax, and was sighed as he saw people gathering around them. "Damn it! Why can not never find a place to just relax and have fun," David asked more to himself then to Deja.

September 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx
Deja closed her eyes again, then chuckled when she heard his comment. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, brushing her fingers along the back of his neck. "You're too focused on everything. Focus on one thing, get a little less and sober and you'll relax." She giggled a little, clearly drunk off her ass and relaxed even in the tightly packed dance floor.
--
September 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

As David tried to focus on dancing, he was bombarded with autograph requests from a group of drunks who had just watched his last fight. "I am kinda busy at the moment," David said as he continued to dance. "I will gladly sign whatever you want at the end of the night."

David placed a hand on the small of Deja's back as he continued to dance, finding himself getting lost in the music. 'I need to come to rave's more often,' David thought. Just as the music changed to a different beat, the sound of gunshots sounded. Instinctively, David grabbed Deja, and spun so that he was towering over her, using his body as a shield to make sure no one trampled her as everyone began to rush for the exits. "Sonavbitch, it was just getting good too," David supplied in a dry tone.

September 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja smiled a little, but ducked when she heard the gunshot. She was no stranger to the noise. She looked around for the source of the noise and looked up at him with a smile, "Wanna go somewhere else? Where the music is slower and it's less crowded?" She grinned, not waiting for an answer as she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the back exit.

She yelped a little when her hair was grabbed and she was pulled away from David. She looked up at the guy who had ahold of her and raised a brow, "You should let me go love, or I'll make sure you don't have kids." There was a soft click and she gave him an overly sweet smile. She looked down quickly and smirked when his eyes fallowed hers and he slowly let her go. Flashing in the dim light was a pocket knife, pressed against his groin area. She faced him fully and leaned up, whispering in his ear. The guy went pale and he swallowed, nodding and backing away.

Deja gave a little giggle, a rather evil smirk on her face as she put away her knife and looked back at David, "So, wanna go somewhere?" She fixed her hair while she waited for him to answer.

--
September 22, 2013 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David was about to answer when the first man came rushing up to them with a group of his friends. "Stay behind me real quick," David said as the man rushed at him. Almost without thinking, David landed a violent punch to the man's jaw, and dropped him to the ground as blood leaked from the man's lip. As the other men came rushing at him, David used his quickness to avoid any blows, before landing a jumping knee to one of the men's jaw. The others tried to surround him, but David took out two more, leaving only one more person to deal with.

"I would suggest that you take your friends, and let them sober up some," David supplied as he turned back to Deja. "Lead the way beautiful."

As David turned his back, the man rushed at him.

September 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja nodded behind him, "I would duck." She looked pissed off, dark grey eyes flashing. "I've got to quit being a whore." She muttered softly to herself. The sound of a gun could sober anyone up rather quickly, or at least temporarily and all she wanted to do was get home, she would come back later to find her shoes. If they were even still there, you never knew just what would happen. Now that the music had stopped and almost everyone was gone, she was done and over it.

"HEY!" She snapped, drawing attention from those still there, her main problem the guys trying to gang up on David, "You assholes listen up. I'm sick and tired of your shit. I'm not going home with either of you dick heads, so man up and walk out with a little dignety, eh? And you'll go now if you ever want to get into one of these again, got it?"

--
September 22, 2013 at 3:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

The man glared at her. "And just who are you too decide when are where we get in," the man snapped, but before he could finish, David dropped him with a punch.

"God damn it, I am sick of assholes every where I go. It is like a plague that never ends," David said as he took Deja's hand, and began to lead her to the exit. "And sorry, but that guy wasn't going to shut up without being dropped first. So where exactly did you want to go?"

September 22, 2013 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja opened her mouth to answer the guy when David punched him. She just smirked, "Guess you'll never know." She said, going with him, "Of course it's a never ending plague, if you can't find the source, there's no stopping it." She chuckled and looked around once they were out on the deserted street. "My place is only a couple blocks from here, but undefeated champion like you might not like it too much." She smiled lighly, looking around. The area around them was mostly factory buildings or abandoned. Underground fighting rings and illegal raves like the one that had just broken up were popular in the area, so was illegal housing.

--
September 22, 2013 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David rubbed his head sheepishly. "I became the undefeated champion by living in some real shit holes. In fact, I find places like this to be more my style then the mansion that all of my friends think I should buy," David said as he followed after her. "Besides, my feet are hurting, and I am getting kinda tired." He smiled lightly at her as his stomach grumbled lightly. "And maybe we should get some food. My treat?"

David reached a hand down, and pulled out a wallet filled with cash. "So what do you say?"

September 22, 2013 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja nodded a little, "I can imagine, takes a lot to get to the top. She looked at him as she started to her house, "There are a couple places always open on the way to my house. I would offer to cook you something, but I don't really have a kitchen, so." She shrugged, "You want a can of cold soup, I'm your girl." She started giggling, covering her mouth. "Oh I've got to quit drinking vodka." She said, trying to control her sudden fit of giggles. Once they finally subsided, she looked at him, "You must think I'm just a silly kid, don't you?"

--
September 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David laughed lightly as he shook his head. "You might be silly, and you might be young, but you are for sure no kid," David said as he allowed her to lead the way. As they came upon a small dinner, he opened the door for her. "So tell me a little bit about yourself. I mean, you know some about me, because some idiot recognized me from television, but I don't really know much about you."

As they sat down at a table, a waitress came up to them, and took their orders. "Say sweetie, aren't you that guy who fights in those cage thingies," the waitress questioned.

"No ma'am. I just look a lot like him," David stated as he lowered his head. "Sorry ma'am."

"It is alright sweetie. So what you having," the waitress asked, paying more attention to David then Deja.

"What would you like," David asked as he gazed over at Deja.

September 22, 2013 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja smiled and shrugged, "Not much to tell, just another kid that fell through the cracks." She said with a shrug, looking at the waitress as they sat down. "Just fries and a cola for me please. Oh, and some water." She looked at David and shrugged again, "I don't know really what to say. I've been going to raves since I was... Fifteen? Yeah, fifteen, the jackass I was 'in love' with left me at one to chase a taller pretty girl and I just, fell in love with it. I was done with school and didn't have anything else to do, so I started helping the people behind the scenes. I live around here, so I know the buildings and the owners, stuff like that."

--
September 22, 2013 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David listened intently to her speaking, and nodded lightly. "I will have a burger and fries, and a cola as well," he said to the waitress, who rushed off to tell the cook. "I was in the same boat for a while. I was born into a family of military men, but I never wanted that lifestyle. My brothers both went into the service, but I was the rebel. I enjoyed fighting, but I never wanted to kill anyone. I mean, yeah, some people deserve to die, but I could never be the one to kill them. So when I was fourteen I left home to go live with a group of friends, one of whom owned a gym. Well I should say his father owned a gym. That is where I learned about professional fighting. I was alway a little knucklehead in school, and would always get into fights, until I started training with my father and brothers. Once I started training with them, I learned that I could really hurt someone badly if they were not trained fighters as well. So when I moved in with my friend, and learned about the fights, I became addicted to it. So much so that, I would sleep outside of the gym at times just so I could get in as soon as it opened. Eventually my friend's father just gave me the keys, and allowed me to sleep in the manger's office. Those were some of the best times in my young life. I am so sorry. I am just rambling on."

September 22, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja smiled a little, shaking her head, "You're not rambling..I'm Deja, by the way.. I don't think I ever gave you my name." She smiled brighter, "I tend to forget to give it out." She chuckled, "So you left home at fourteen? I left at fifteen, couldn't stand my mother or her boyfriends anymore. I envy you, having brothers." She leaned back, "I don't like fighting, living around here you have to learn something, but for all the big talk I have, I can't carry out half of my threats." She giggled, shrugging, "I'd rather dance or paint.." She trailed off, "Now I'm the one babbling."

--
September 22, 2013 at 4:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

David smiled lightly at her. "You are not babbling, and it was my father for me. He had all of these rules that had to be followed, or else he would become angry. He would never hurt us, but he would always threaten us with kicking us out, and so one day I said screw it, and took him up on it. I packed a bag, and I just left. My brothers were not really happy about it, but they understood. I did not talk to my father again until he was on his death bed. He was shot during a mission, and he was able to stay alive for five days when he should have died when he got shot. He was one tought sonvabitch."

September 22, 2013 at 5:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Deja nodded a little, "I'm sorry to hear that he passed... My mom just.. Gave up on being a responsible adult when I was four and could take care of myself. My dad, she never told him that I was born, so he could never be there. I finally got her to tell me who he was when I was twelve, but when I found him he'd been dead ten years. Died in some car accident or something." She shrugged a bit, "I had this really amazing art teacher though, all through elementary school. He was the one who encouraged me to focus on my school work.. He really wanted me to go to college, get out of this place, make a better life for myself, all that crap." She chuckled, "It's not crap, I just don't feel like bothering with it yet." She tilted her head to the side a little, "What about your mom, if you don't mind me asking."

[Quick question, would you mind horribly if I introduced another character? This time of night my head is swarming with ideas >.<]

--
September 22, 2013 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hakai Senshi

"She was not able to survive giving birth to me, and my brothers thought that my father was extra hard on me because of that, but I hope they were wrong, because I never asked to be born," David supplied. "And that is the sad story of my life, but the good news is that I have a better life now. I got money, I got friends. I just wish my brothers would talk to me. My oldest brother Jack is nice to me, but Shawn refuses to speak to me at all. If I can get him to talk to me, I would have an almost perfect life."

(Sure thing captain)

September 22, 2013 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.