AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > TabbyxDominik(WARNING:Rated X)

Crush
Site Owner

((Here's what i found of part 2))

The wind flowed past her long brownish red locks as her brunette eyes were closed. Her blue gown blowing in the wind as the scent of the ocean and sea salt brushed her skin making it glow under the suns rays. She had a rather lovely tan now living near the ocean with her love. She smiled softly and opened her eyes thinking of all the things that happened. meeting him when she lost her cat. loosing Ichi. him celebreating her birthday. with his power being able to cum inside. She blushed lightly and gazed to the waves, "Nearly time for boarding." She stretched upwards and blushed feeling hands around her waist, "Hmmm good morning."

A large male gently rested his forehead against the back of hers, his hands gently moving from her waist to her stomach, he gently pulled her back till her body was meshed with his. "Good morning to you as well my love... how are you." his deep voice sent a small vibration through his chest and against her back. He gently placed a finger on her chin and lifted her head slightly so he could look into her eyes, his dark green hair flickered in the wind, the ember glow of his eyes seemed to go on forever as he stared into the face of the one he loved very dearly. "It's about time we leave."

She enjoyed the sound of his deep and gruff voice, "Leave?" She turned faving him as she was pushed against the wooden deck, "Why? Don't tell me we have been tracked down.." She gazed to him with rather pissed off look. So many times they had to move because trouble always seemed to find him. She looked up to him sadly and touched his chest, "I like it here... The ocean.. the rain almost everynite helps me sleep. Everything is good. And I even began to sell my art... please don't make us leave again Riddick..." She felt her eyes bubble with tears.

He quickly started waving his arms and smiled to her, "No... it's not that... I'm taking you with me to see the sunset from up above, you always mentioned how much you love to watch the sunset from up high." He gently wiped away the beginning of a tear and kissed her lips, his shirt rustled as a gust blew in and released the only button keeping the front closed. "These hawaiian shirts must have been purely designed to STAY open and not closed." a light chuckled raised from him as he looked back into his loves eyes. "I love you Hikari... I will never do anything again that would take away from your happiness... I promise."

She sighed in relief when he mentioned that he only wanted to show her the sunset. She smiled and shrugs, "I don't mind it though still Its not even noon yet. You're time clock needs reset." She smiled and touched his chest and kissed his lips and sogtly moaned then gripped his chest, "I think I love those shirts. Leaves nothing to my imagination." She kissed his lips again and hugs him around the neck, "You get to make lunch." I think I might go catch a wave or two."

He smiled lovingly and kissed her lips, "Alright... not a problem... how about I give you something to look forward to when you get back." He teasingly shrugged his shoulders and let the shirt fall till only one arm held it, the reached forward and released the top button of his khaki shorts. His leather belt was just about the only thing keeping them secure at their current position. "let those waves know who's boss my love... let your man conquer that dreaded kitchen." He chuckled lightly and headed for the patio doors, his lightly flexed his back muscles a bit, showing that he could be just as much of a tease as he could be serious.

She watched his clothes open up and she bit her lip almost ready to pounce on him but their would be time to get busy with him in the evening. She went to get her gear on and headed for the ocean with her board and went out to the waves swimming out and swam under the waves and rode them out enjoying the salt water on her skin, "Feels so good. Wonder what he's making. I'll have to remember to show him my new drawing."

Riddick gave a fanged smirk as he crossed his arms ove rhis chest and look at the kitchen, "Let's see... it was steak the other night, I think we'll visit italy for tonight." he walked over and started picking through multiple ingredients in the cabinets, since they wouldn't really go out on the town much, he always kept the house fully stocked with just about everything under the sun, there wasn't a night where bologna was an option really, though it was in the fridge for snacks and such, but when it came to lunches, he'd usually make sure that it was a great tummy pleaser. "here we go... my famous 21 layer Lasagna, bread sticks, a great glass of wine to compliment it, and..." he kneeled down under the sink and pulled out, what looked like a small cauldren. "Chocolate fondue for dessert"

Hikari saw a large wave coming at her and turned her board getting up and began to go under the tunnel. She closed her eyes and felt the water encircle her as if it was obeying her command. She slowly saw an image flash in her head seeing her black cat under the home with scorpions and then a huge explosion. Her heart raced and she opened her eyes as the wave slowly closed her in taking her under. She was forced down but stood still she floating toward the surface and quickly headed up and broke it and grasped her board as the water calmed. She closed her eyes and gripped her chest as the pain began again. She needed to let go but that cat she was raised with. She thought about getting another pet to help her cope but she was unsure. It would have to be a cat because she understood them. Climbing on her board she let the waves slowly push her torward shore.

Riddick wiped a bead of sweat off of his forehead from the stove, he may have been a beast in combat, but he was an even bigger beast in the kitchen, "Let's see... got the meat and noodles going, slowly heating the chocolate, time to make the sauce." he spun around and quickly passed his hand over some tomato's, which instantly diced up a second after, he grabbed several more ingredients from the cabinet, then tossed them all in the skillet started mixing. "There we go... this will be perfect for her."

She reached shore and dug her board into the sand and went to the outside shower and stepped under it and began to rinse off. To Riddick's luck the showers were outside the window so he could easily get a show. her bikini rose up as she rinsed her hair showing the bottom of her breasts from their size and her bottoms clung tight to her ass. She tilted her head back rinsing off and sighed in relief, 'maybe I should get a new cat... I think he would have liked me too.'

Riddick glanced over after seeing something move out of the corner of his eye, it was Hikari back from surfing, "Looks like she's about too.... uh..." He groaned a bit as his shorts seemed to shrink slightly, even though he's seen every inch of her, she still turned him on like no'one else ever could, with just a few breaths, she could stop his heart if she wished. He suddenly came back into focus and continued with the meal, not really caring that he was sporting a hard-on that would make a baseball appear limp. "Ugh... Damn... it's gonna be hard to keep going with this... but the foods nearly done." A few seconds later, he was combining the sauces, meats, noodles, and cheeses together in a large pan over and over to create his masterpiece.

Hikari then grabbed a hanging towel and began to dry off some removing the suit top and bottom and dried more as she slid on her panties and her gown once more. She walked up on the deck and let the deck dry her as she ran the towel over her hair to dry it more thouroughly, "How's it coming love." She watched the calm waves hearing the gulls overhead.

He groaned under his breath as his erection lightly bumped into a cabinet. "It's ugh... coming... Only a few more things left, then it'll be ready my love." he smiled and slid the breadsticks in under the Lasagna. "how was the water?"

"Good. Kinda got wiped on the big one." She looked to him and raised a brow seeing a tightness at his pants. She smirked knowing it had been perhaps 4 days since they were sexually active. She smiled and went up and touched his waist then slowly slivered her fingers down and pet his tip outside his shorts, "So thick... I didn't know you were making hot dogs for me." She wanted to please him to ease his hard on.

He smirked as he looked into her eyes, "Hot dogs... ugh.... that's a ballpark you got there baby." he groaned again as she teased his tip, his hands planted on the counter-top since his legs started to cut out on him

She smiled and tugged the button off and zipper down, "Hmm camando; just how i like it. and I see you have two balls, I think I'll go for a home run.." She lowered to her knees and licked his tip holding his shaft as her other hand fondled his balls.

Riddick growled as his Khaki's hit the floor and his erection had been taken over, "Damn.... it's been quite a while since you've..... ahh... done that." he leaned back against the counter and gave her plenty of room so she could do what she wanted with him, his head fell back and a heavy moan escaped his lips as she start fondling his balls. "God that's... amazing!!" Every muscle in his torso was seeming to pulse as her tongue boxed his head.

She licked up and down the shaft and moaned on it making it vibrate then she groped his balls tighter and flicked his tip then would take most all of his shaft inside her mouth. She felt the heat and swirl of his cum in his balls as it coursed through his dick just begging for release, "Hmmm so good... I want some mayo on this dog... think you can give it to me.." She sucked him harder so suddenly and grew more fierce with her strokes. She really wanted his load!

Riddick: Riddick growled as his hips gently started a bucking motion in time with her down strokes, "Damn... I'll give you plenty of mayo baby... UGH..." his balls started to pull closer to his body as his climax started to rush to the surface, his shaft throbbed fiercely inside her mouth as it continued to beg for more attention from her, as if it wasn't getting enough to start with. "I'm close baby... Really... fucking.... close.... Ugh yeah.... nnnff..."

Hikari smirked and sucked on him harder and licked more furiously, "Yes.. do it!" She licked and sucked him hard and felt his balls tighten in her hands she shuddered and moaned on his tip. She groaned feeling his dick swell and choked lightly at the sudden burst of cum. She winced as it shot down her throat and filled her mouth and came out the sides of her mouth. "You always taste so good..."

Riddick nearly roared as he exploded into her mouth, the heavy slam of ecstacy that hit nearly had him hitting the floor, but he mustered up some strength in his arms as he propped himself up. "Fuck.... it's your turn now my love... let me just put this on simmer." he reached over and dialed down the food so it didn't burn. After quickly removing the breadsticks, he tossed them in the microwave, so as to not let their heat disipate, then he lifted her up and layed her on top of the island, a sinister smirk was across his face as he propped her legs on his shoulders and went to work on her gently core with his tongue. "you taste better than any food I could ever cook."

Hikari watched him lower the heat and raised a brow then gasped as he set her on the island. Hearing him she saw his head go between her legs and her eyes widened as she gazed at him in shock, "Riddick you don't have to! AHh!" She gasped in lust and whines in plea as she felt his tongue licking her, "Oh riddick!" She laid back and groped her breasts, "God why is it always so good!" She felt his tongue enter her and felt the gspot be stroked, "Riddick!" She cried out loud.

Riddick growled heavily as he lashed his tongue around her insides even more, then he pulled her towards him a bit and stood back up. "I want you to orgasm as hard as you did for me... and we can do it together." He gripped his renewed hard-on and slowly pushed it into her core. His cock throbbed hard as it slid in and out of her tight core.

She shuddered seeing him rise and saw him near her with a full hard on; her eyes widened as he pushed in and she gasped loudly not used to his huge cock for some time, "God Riddick!" She groaned and laid back gripping the island she felt him pushing in and out as her body moved back against him. She felt the buttons of her sun dress open as her large breasts spilled out to his view and bounced from his thrusts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the dinner table both had adjusted their clothing and sat beside eachother, "Riddick.. I have been thinking a lot lately.. I really want a new cat. None could ever replace Ichi but I really need a companion again. When you go out I get so lonely I hate to bother you all the time like a helpless child. I really want a new one. I almost though maybe we should have a child but it's too soon." She looked to him as her eyes got rather big and their was a burning sensation in her nose, "I just am so alone without you."

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

May 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fury Andromeda

Riddick nodded as he sat his fork down next to the plate smiled to her. "I know my love, and how about tomorrow we go into town together and pick you one out at the shelter, I've known how lonely you get and it hurts me to know I'm putting you through all that, but I only do it so we can maintain this perfect lifestyle and don't have to be on the run anymore." he reached over and took her hand in his. "I swear to you Hikari, I will put this to an end and we won't have to leave ever again. I miss both of us being able to go to bed with the need of locks or protection barriers. So i'll do whatever I can to help us get that life back." His eyes glowed gently as he gazed into hers, then a growl came up from his stomach and his eyes drifted back down to the plate. "sorry baby... let's discuss this a bit more after dinner." he smiled again and sent his fork to work on the meal before him.

--

If your going to fuck up anyway, you might as well fuck up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how the fuck you did that!

May 30, 2013 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Her eyes were on him as he spoke and when his eyes had met her own she couldn't help but smile at their intended softness and sincerity. She of course wanted him to be happy as well. They both deserved it and this life style they had was perfectly fine however it could use some work. Eating she enjoyed the taste of the fine meal she had made and looked up to him once more, "Riddick you are not to blame love; things happen and we find ways I just miss what we had and even so we were hunted. I fear they will come after us. What if they use supers against us. I have no real power Riddick. I can summon a cat but thats if they are even around. I wish to fight at your side if I could." Her bright brown eyes locked on him, "I think I will choose a Calico this time. or a manx. A short hair maybe? Easier to care for and no shedding. OR a Scottish Fold! They are so adorable!" Excitement could be heard in her tone as well as how here cheeks lit with color.

--

my many characters

June 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fury Andromeda
Riddick smiled warmly as he looked at his lovely mate. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the renewed color and excitement to her. It had indeed been too long since they could properly feel safe. And he did hate to leave her to fight, but it kept them safe for now. However with a new companion by her side, he felt for sure she would not be lonely on those days and hopegully start t o heal little by little. "Whatever kinda cat you wany my love. We'll get if first thing tomorrow"
--

If your going to fuck up anyway, you might as well fuck up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how the fuck you did that!

August 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

A smile graced her face as she took a few bites and gazed over smiling and spoke softly, "I still remember the first time we met. I was looking for Ichi and a man attacked me. You had jumped out the hotel window t save me. You were pretty banged up. You were drinking so you passed out. I remember carrying you to bed and laying you down. I used milk for Ichi and filled your fridge and with what little money I had I tried to repay you. You wanted to hep me though. Such compassion. When we were at your friends in the mountains I remember drawing you. It was my birthday and you got me the drawing kit. How I drew so many photo's of you. Having you pose always made my cheeks turn red and even the warmth of my body wanted you." A few more bites and she began to laugh then chuckle, "Or that first night you made lasanga and we both made love on the counter and went to bed forgetting about it! How it smelled so terrible in the morning like something had been on fire!" She began to full out laugh and had to hold her stomach and wipe tears from laughing so hard.

((I remember some :P ))

--

my many characters

September 12, 2013 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fury Andromeda
Riddick snickered slightly at first, then it went on more and more, till finally it turned into a deep laugh. He had to put his fork down as the memory came back and he started laughing as hard as she was. "Oh man... those was the days weren't they!" He wiped a few tears from his eyes and leaned back in his chair and smiled warmly as his gaze turned to Hikari. "Still nice to know that some memories from the past can still bring a good laugh." He gently took her hand in his. "And its excellent to know we still have each other to enjoy many more moments like that... I love you Hikari" his eyes seemed to shimmer as he looked into hers and his thumb gently stroked her hand.
--

October 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Hikari looked to his large hand and smiled as she rubbed her fingers through his warm hand and over it, "Oh Riddick, I am so happy to have you in my life. Even if we had never gotten together I would be happy having you in my life. Without you I realy am just a wreck. I need your love, your friendship, your laugh and smile, we have a bond that no one else can break. I pray that you know how much you mean to me. Without you in my life I wouldn't be happy. A part of me would die... I really need you in my life Riddick... I love you so much." Tears rolled down her eyes as she bit her lip.

((That is more so directed at you Alvin... from me))

--

my many characters

November 13, 2013 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.