AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > At Work > Hate my Job

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

So they say a lot of people hate their jobs but they must not know what they're saying. It really isn't as bad as they make it out to be. it can't be so bad right? You get to meet people at least? So like at a grocery store yea you get some bad customers at times but you get discounts. Working at a clothes store you can see what comes in first and tell people how they 'should' dress. Fast food you get a few free meals but the smell must get old. A taxi all you do is drive people around and play your music as loud as you want right? All are important to today's society. Well you all can hate your jobs but you couldn't possibly understand what it's like to be me.

Blood splattered across the road as a horn went off and sirens could be heard in the distance nearing. As a man laid in the street skidmarks by him. No, I'm not that unlucky fellow. I'm the one who killed him. No! Not the CAR that hit him you idiot! ME! A young male in black leather clothing and a large coat stood aside ontop of the arriving ambulance. Yes me. I'm a grim. No I don't have a skellington face sorry to disapoint you. And I don't use a scythe. Well I could and I can but I don't like to see it as a label. I'm more of a hands on guy. You see Being a grim you don't just go cutting people down. Their are rules. Their are more than one yes. If their was only one of us their would be so much more people alive. But as I was saying Rules. We have to run set schedules and people. Sometimes in our area others will get more people. I once had a vacation it seemed like. Hadn't had to kill in a month but it's not much better. No one can see us. The whole psychic thing. Yea they sense us but they can't see us. I wish I was able to be noticed.

Becoming a grim is easy apparently. If you a delinquent or have nothing to do with your life when you were living you become one. Kinda like a punishment I guess. Another way is those that have a good sense of judgement in the law and following rules. It's funny because I fall under both categories. I was much more of a rebel as a child then I wanted to work to be a detective. I completed one case before my end. As a grim, each day you forget more of what you were like being alive. Their is a rule stating you are supposed to forget. Well I have been writing in a journal all that I can remember. I don't want to forget who I was. Because I obviously chose to be a grim for that reason... Visiting my home is hardest. Seeing my mother and sister so upset. dad died a few months ago from a work accident. Me? Well I'll tell you about that later.

The young male slid off the ambulance and watched the medics rush through him and began to check his vitals. He looked up and walked over looking to the man and then began to look about the crowd and walked right through them as he stood on the edge of the bridge he looked back to the gathering crowd and backed up traffic. It's sad no one can see me other than other grims. It's so lonely. Sure I can talk to others but it's hard.. maybe I just deserve this lonliness. Eyes covered by a long black cloth as his chest was lightly pale and visable from the open coat.

my name was Izumi Azuhara. Or was... now it's...

"HEY YO! Bullet Hero!" A tall male walked towards the other male and weilded his scythe around his shoulder. "Nice one. Traffic accident's are the best. I see you had the goy that flew from the window. Really should wear a seatbelt. ha!" He slapped Izumi's shoulder, "Hey we're going out for drinks after a few more quota's wanna join?"

Izumi's blue eyes went over to the other male grim and shook his head, "I have some others I have to do myself. My section of downtown is always busy. Rapists, gang violence, suicide and the like. Another time..."
"Man, you always say that! Whatever! More girls for me then! See ya man!" With that he leapt over the cars and vanished.

Izumi walked to the bridge where the apparition was of the male that was splattered acroos the pavement, "Well It's time.." He looked to him and flicked his finger to the males head and the victum shook violently before vanishing in ash and flame. "Seems hell awaited you..." As a grim reaper he wouldn't need to eat nor sleep but all the same it was nice to sleep if even it was a nap from time to time. A buzz came from his phone and he pulled it out seeing a large pup-up note at the front:

C. L. Murang ETD: 1147pm @University of M. Female dorms 5A

Seeing the time being 9:45pm he had time so he made his way across town to a coffee shop and entered through the doorway and took a seat at a far back booth. He just enjoyed sitting there often times watching others interact with eachother. It made him feel a little more alive. Izumi could interact with objects in the living world if he chose to but he found it all rather pointless to try to make friends with someone who couldn't see you. Ages ago when he had first became a grim he wrote notes to a girl who had a magenetic board with letters. His superiors told him to stay away or was threatening him.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

April 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The coffee shop was lovely with people per usual for this time of day as customers came in for their quick fix before a job but suddenly it all felt off as the world seemed to slow to a stop as the sound of a ticking clock was heard followed by clapping, "what a performance! You have a flare for showbiz kid!" The voice carried from nowhere before the grim would finally see a man approaching. The man's face seeming mostly humanoid save for his skin, ears, nose, eyes, and the strand nearly inhuman chesure smile showing a row of yellow teeth but not from what appeared to be bad hygiene but more of a natural tone as his teeth seemed to be in perfect condition.

The man was tall and lanky in a dark four tailed suit with buckles, pointed cuffs, and shoes only making him stand out even further like a business man mixed with Jester. Upon reaching Izumi's table; he stopped. "Is this seat taken?" By now it was clear that not only was this man seeing Izumi but was speaking to him but what kind of being was this man. A power suffocating power seemed to flow off him naturally which Grim's would recognize as a aura of death; a warning of danger but also of allure and intrigue.

July 29, 2020 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Izumi stared at a couple sitting close across from eachother nuzzling noses and sipping from a heart straw. It was close to valentines day but in this city it always felt chilly which explained the large coats. He was glad he didn't have any feeling for anything like that. He heard a rather loud voice and slowly peered up to the very peculiar looking male who came in but more concerning was he had seen him. He knew he was looking at him especially when he came closer and had made point to the seat across from him. Izumi pulled his feet from the chair and sat more upright, "I suppose.." He was cautious. Who was this man?  Grim? No he had much more sinister vibes than that. Was he from the higher ups? Was Izumi about to get scolded?  'fuck.. did one of them rat out that i was keeping tabs on my memories after all? This could be bad news... Guess I'll do my best to take it as it is. Bring it on right?' 

"So then to what do I owe the pleasure of having a ravishing gentleman join me at this late hour and perhaps for a drink?" He was slightly disappointed that he couldn't enjoy ordering one for the guest. It didn't matter; such things were below him now but all the same he was going to be polite especially since he didn't know who or what this guy was and sucking up was something he would be willing to do so long as there was incentive.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

July 30, 2020 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Seeing the grim move his legs, the odd smiling man took a seat after flicking his coat tails out making them spill I've the sides of the chair. "The pleasure is all mine and I am here to help your dreams come true." As he said that his shadow on the floor seemed to move independently as it rubbed it's hands together. "You see, I could help but notice your work earlier...the finished product was quite beautiful but it lacked something...." The man went silent as if waiting for the Grim to open his mouth to speak before the smiling man spoke again, "Drive! Passion! The icing on the cake!...it seems to me that instead of this..." As he spoke he raised his left hand a small portal forming over his hand showing a Grim working. "You'd rather be doing this!" Holding up his right hand, another portal appeared this one showing Izumi eating dinner with his family. "I can do that for you, I can bring you back...remove you from this world of Grim work if your willing to cut a deal." His smile only seemed to grow if that was possible before he spoke again cutting the other male off again. "I know what your about to ask, but what do you gain by helping me? Well my dear boy! I gain some entrainment! You see I've seemed to have lost a lot of muse as of late and I've grown quite bored....so you can call my generosity a investment for my own entrainment." 

Holding out a single gloved to The Grim, the man waited with only a single word as the portals played near his shoulders allowing the teen to stare at his options. "Deal?" The red eyes of the male stayed fixed on Izumi like a monster eyeing his prey but within his crimson depths was the allure of mystery, danger, and unbridled freedom. This man was powerful and completely free with no chains, no job, no superiors, and no rules but those he made himself.

July 30, 2020 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Izumi watched the male and had a raised brow wondereing what this man was here about. When he started talking about a deal to make his dream come true he wasn't sure if he should believe him or worse what motive was behind it. Just his muse? It sounded way to easy to him. There was clearly more too it than that. "I don't expect time to be turned back to before I was shot and live life from that point. Just being alive would be nice.. I don't see how you can change things and set things in motion so easily and I doubt I would amuse you to the point of your satisfaction in place of my life.." 

He ran his hand over his chin knowing he should have placed rules or limitations or anything to make sure it wasn't going to bire him in the ass but he wanted to enjoy human things. He didn't mind grim work but to be human would be enouh for him. If this male really did do what he could would he resume life from the hospital form the bullet? Or would those memories fill in to this point? Looking to the hand outstretched he hesitated but reached out his own and took it feeling a odd sensation of enthrallment and excitement from the touch. His blue eyes met the red ones as he swallowed a bit nervously, "I hope I don't disappoint then.."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

July 30, 2020 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The smiling man waited patiently while the Grim weighted in his options, the individual not pushy by any means; meaning if the deal went wrong it would way more heavily on the person accepting for not asking more questions. As soon as Izumi's hand took the mysterious male's; a overwhelming energy seemed the course through the Grim. A cold euphoria washing over him as his vision began to fade, red eyes and a wide smile being the las t things he saw before lingering in his vision, "oh you won't, just enjoy your second chance on life." 

Just as his vision faded completely to black, his eyes would open revealing the silk lining of a neat box deep within the ground. His body reformed with only the scar where the bullet sank in marking his skin; just as promised the man had returned him to life but never did he say that he'd rewrite time at all. Izumi to the world was dead only now he was back. Resting on the Teen's chest was a strange dagger with a jester's face upon the hilt a tiny note attached that read "here's a tool to help open the box, I'd suggest you start to cut and dig unless you want your second life to end just as sudden as it began." 

The deal was made and the man had kept his word but next time, Izumi maybe should ask for details; cause it's in the details that the devil lays.

July 31, 2020 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Why were his eyes so heavy? Had sleep caught up to him? His eyes watched the male with the grin and the burning glow of his eyes as his head slowly fell to the table and shut. What was going to happen?! His eyes were hard to open as if they were not used for a long time. It was dark. He tried to sit up but winced when his head hit something solid. Feeling around he fround on his chest was a a blade? He felt it and found it had a jesture face and a note. He squinted to make out the text. "You have got to be kidding me?" 

The lingering smell of corpse was in his breath which made it that much harder. Using the blade he cut at the top until soil started to spill in. He cut more of the casket punching it to get more leeway. His body was slowly getting bloop pumping and he was able to sit up. He used the dagger in one hand as his other scratched at the soil. Upon the surface perhaps 2 hours later a dirt covered hand came free. digging harder he was desperat to be out and breath. The cool air hit his lungs as he collapsed on his back panting hard. His entire body covered in soil and dirt. His knuckles had blood form punching the wood.

Hundreds of thoughts swarmed his head but right now he just wanted to breath. His own senses overwhelmed now with sight, sounds, smell? He also felt famished. shaking the tie and suit top he looked down seeing the bullet scar and sighed a bit, "Well there's two questions answered.."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

July 31, 2020 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

"you finally made it out, I'm so proud." Standing directly behind him leaning on his tombstone was a familiar man with a large Cheshire smile. The rest of the cemetery seeming vacant as the stars filled the sky and the brisk night air made his breath come out in steamy puffs. So his revival hadn't been as instantaneous as it seemed or perhaps this was on purpose to make his revival as quiet as possible to avoid fanatics going nuts at the first 'zombie' which is a sign of some coming apocalypse.

Reaching out a empty gloved hand, the smiling man have it a twirl as a wad of bills filled his palm held in a golden clasp before he tossed it onto the boy's chest. The bills in solids hundreds; this was having to be at least 200k if not more. "For clothes, shelter, food, and etc...that is the last physical gift that I will be providing. From here; you shape your own fate...I will merely be watching as it goes."

July 31, 2020 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Looking to the wad of money he took it and sat up, "So this is it? You're now just going to stalk me from the shadows? A whisper in my ear? Are you going to throw tests at me to make it more interesting for you?" He slowly stood stumbling and held his gravestone; brushing off he sighed heavily, "Right... So does this mean I have to suck your dick?" He was a bit worried about the exchange. This was far too easy. Two rather BIG gifts for him to just watch? His thoughts were on home but he couldn't just walk up and say he was back. Something had to be planned. For now food and a hotel would work for the night. He could get an acutal place tomorrow and perhaps even something to get around better. "Hey, Will all my papers and socail work? I was dead. Or are you giving me a new identity too."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

July 31, 2020 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The man never lost his smile as he responded, "that pretty much it and yes I'll be watching from the shadows but I doubt I'll be to sneaky about it after all no point is hiding that I'm watching when I've already told you what I'm gonna do." Upon hearing the male's remark about his Dick, the smiling man laughed. "HA! no..as I said before consider this a investment to prolonged entrainment but if that still bothers you than I'll fill you in on a secret....every deal and every wish that I grant increases my power and what I can access outside of wishes/deals...so by bringing you back, I get entrainment and grow stronger...a win-win."

Hearing about his identity the man shook his head, "No, as I said from here you run the show. It's up to you to get your new life in order or have it crumble around you. Seeing how you handle situations, how you approach your family, and your past before death...it will all be quite... entraining."

July 31, 2020 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

"If I make more wishes then you will become stronger? Are you aiming for world domination?" brushing more dirt off he went through the money taking out one $100 and started heading towards a dollar store to stock up on a few things, "So what do I call you, Jester of sorts?" Being alone for so long he wasn't sure how he was going to handle having someone watching him the entire time. He also was wondering if others were going to be able to see him. It could be even more strange in all honesty. Being seen with him could be a farcry for help if someone saw this dirt covered man with a jesture looking fellow.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

August 1, 2020 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The smiling man chuckled and followed the man, the people on the street seeming to focus only on Izumi like the jester wasn't even there. "Yea for every wish or deal I make, I do grow stronger but I find it much more interesting to grant only one wish per person unless that individual just really interests me than I may provide a few more since I'm not obligated to fulfill every wish I hear...as for world domination; such a clique. I have no interest in ruling the world or taking its its lems upon myself...I seek only two things; power and revenge."

Revenge? So this man did have a goal but who was he seeking revenge on? What did this person, place, or thing do to this Jester to cause him to seek revenge? And with power as great as his....why hasn't his revenge already been fulfilled? It seemed like all his answers only brought about more questions but just how deep did that rabbit hole go. "Oh right, you asked my name...that I can't say cause that was lost to the sands of time many many years ago but once upon a time a woman called me Mr. Smiley. So we will go with that for the time being." It was strange, for such a strong and sinister energy; this person seemed a bit aloof and oddly friendly. A polar contrast to most demonic beings with power this vast and Dark.

August 1, 2020 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Seeing others reacting to only him he had a sense only they could hear him which was a nice feeling but being noticed by the living seemed small to him. He wanted to interact. As a student he had been pretty shy at the start but made friends gradually and became rather popular but that was likely due to his good looks. Now imersed back in the real world it was strange. Walking into the store and being greeted he looked over and smiled waving seeing the odd stare but went in and grabbed a hand basket, "Mr. Smiley then. Is there something in particular that you want me to do to humor you? I will indulge you of course. I do owe you a great deal afterall." Shopping through the small section of clothing he grabbed only a few minor things and then went for the food knowing that would be the most important thing. Hell even the simple pleasures would please him. Snacks. Something he didn't get much at home due to strict parents but he did eat out with friends often to get his fix. Touching over the labes he was glad his sense of touch had felt almost inhanced. Running his hand over a tinfoil edge he felt a sharp prick and took the blood to his mouth tasting the iron. Everything was back. "What's the worse wish you gave? Anything you regreted?"

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

August 1, 2020 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Smiley chuckled to himself as he followed behind the male finding it amusing how such simple things caused such shock in humans, some dirt, some blood, and a fancy filthy suit; that's all it took to make a human gawk and inside the store that only became more appearent. Once inside the store, several people went silent while others whipered and watched but all seemed to avoid the man. "Indulge me? No no, you see Comedy is best served in a surprise form besides true comedy takes harsh reality and timing." At that very moment something would likely dawn on Izumi, this man seemed to have a dark sense of humor; the stares anddand out of a coffin while buried alive .

This man was he knowing the path of returning would be a small struggle and that life would be unpredictable, he was here to laugh and smile as Izumi struggled to overcome it; succeed or fail. "However if you are so inclined, some soda and smokes from time to time would be nice." Reviving the dead for only cigarettes and soda, this man was damn confusing and mysterious. Hearing the male's question following the scent of blood Smiley chuckled, "Worst wish? For me? Or the wisher? Cause you'd be hard pressed to find any wish I regret making but several wishers may have regrets. Like one male rapist I met that wanted a hot woman to fuck since his city was full of what he called ugly bitches, so I granted his wish. I brought him a woman built to the brime like centerfold model but I think she was a bit to hot for him cause their skin began to melt away. Their body contorting and fusing as they turned to a melted mess of gore on the alley floor. This is why I give three warnings to my wishers, be respectful to me, careful what you wish for, and fear the Djinn."

August 1, 2020 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Izumi could tell that the male enjoyed the amount of whispers and chatter about him and let it go as he seemed to be amused which was what he wanted to begin with. Filling the basket he made his way up front and set it down and shook off a bit more and dusted off. He saw the man behind the counter look a bit nervous as he was scanning, "What? Never seen a drama club student rise from the grave? This zombie could scan faster you know." He saw him scan a bit faster and his dry laugh but he could tell he had made him a bit more comfortable. 

He wasn't even sure what season it was. Was school in? How much time had passed since he was dead? He grabbed a newspaper and handed it to him. He would find out later. He had only been dead 2.5 years but he wasn't sure if that was the case with how Smiley brought him back. For all he knew the funeral could have been yesterday. He made sure the drinks were scanned and then pointed to the cigarettes. When asked for an ID he patted his own body down and found in the jacket the cash he had and then another pocket had a family photo. "Ya know I left my wallet in the grave. Could you give me a hand." When he insisted about the ID he slid a bill over the counter, "How about you just help a teen out." He took the bill and seemed to look around then nodded sliding him a couple packs. "Thanks guy." Taking the bags he left and headed in the direction of a cheap motel. 

"Me being respectful shouldn't be to hard and I'm realizing when and if i wish to be quite specific..." With this gentleman following him around it may be a bit odd having him around all the time but for now he would think of him as a guardian. No one saw him so he didn't have to worry about that but with that in mind if he spoke to him in public he would likely look insane.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

August 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Smiley followed silently behind the male only letting out a small chuckle now and then in response to people's glances or whispers but aside from that it was like he nearly wasn't there at all. Following Izumi to the counter, Smiley stood directly behind the teen  as he watched the employee scan with a nervous look before Izumi put him at ease a bit.

Seeing the more run down motel they was heading made Smiley's smile grow knowing those places tended to attract bad sorts but also didn't ask to many questions or for IDs which would help a newly risen dead teen out a bit. "Love your tastes, I wonder what kinds of party favors will await us there. Hookers, drug dealers, rapists, and maybe a few serial killers...are you sure you want to risk your second life in such a place?" His tone was strangely laced with excitement at the prospect but Izumi would also know that if bad shit arises it was unlikely that Smiley would intervene with the limited time they had known each other.

August 1, 2020 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Izumi sighed heavily and looked over the place outside seeing a few cars outside that were pretty beat up, "It's really not much but I need to save up responsibly. It will have to do. It seems you are already eager to go around and investigate other rooms for the delinquents.. Can you phase through walls?" Going to the counter he asked for one room for the night on the upstairs level; less likely to have any trouble there but all the same he tried to get one in the middle to avoid the close stairwells. The teen had taken sports as well as self defense classes but he was rusty. Perhaps he would limber up while his stuff cooked. Taking the key he went down the front seeing two men outside smoking with tattos and glasses despite the fact it was night. He kept his head low and kept walking. Up the stairs he saw the door and was struggling with the key when a woman grabbed his right arm and was rubbing her breasts against his arm. His face went bloodshot as he looked away, "Ah-ha sorry miss I'm n-not interested." 

The girl looked hurt as she called for another woman and she came behind him and was rubbing her breasts on his back as her hands slid to the front of his pants. Izumi hadn't felt stimulation; ever; well of course besides solo missions but he'd never been with a woman and it was showing. The two females were practically molesting him outside the door. "Maybe later!" He hurried with the door and slammed it behind him locking it and panted as his back was pressed to the door. He heard the girls giggling before going next door. Slumping down he looked over the dingy hotel room and swore there was blood stains on the floor and he was certain the bed was likely covered in unmentionables. Setting the bags on a table he peeked out the blinds seeing two men arguing below. He pulled out the ciggaretes and set one on the table for Mr. Smiley and slid over a soda as well. He sat in the chair and ate a chewy bar and adjusted his pants trying to move his boner to be more comfortable.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

August 1, 2020 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Smiley let out a more audioable chuckle at the Teen's words having hoped the kid would decide to stay here Inspite the danger since the possibility of danger would make for far more amusing of a past time during dull filler moments. "I can indeed phase through walls, doors, and the like but when approaching deliquents...I prefer a more direct approach." What did he mean by that? A direct approach? Does he mean confronting them like he had done to Izumi? That was a terrifying prospect. Once upstairs, Smiley at last let out a actual laugh as he watched the prostitutes propositioning the teen with a good time even dragging in a friend for a threesome just to drive the boy running. Smiley watched as they began the girls began to move away propositioning the neighbor of Izumi which appeared to be a large muscular man complete with tattoos all over and a shaven head; clearly muscle of a gang and bad news; a entraining development for Smiley.

Finally he stepped forward walking straight through the door before approaching the table grabbing the cigarette pack before pulling out a single smoke placing it to his lips as a flame burst up from his above his index finger like you'd expect from a magician but something told Izumi that this wasn't a smoke and mirrors type of magic. "Barely here five minutes and already attracting the locals, I wonder just how much trouble your good looks are going to get you. Attract all the women and jealousy will arise, maybe someone will try to kill you, disfigure you, or maybe they may make you their bitch instead." Pulling the cigarette from his mouth, smoke bellowed out before he turned. "I think I may go introduce myself to some other occupants while you settle in." With that said Smiley made his way toward the door.

August 1, 2020 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Izumi honestly could believe that the jesture was laughing at him due to the fact the girls were pestering him. He made sure the money hadn't been taken and sighed in relief. He needed to hide it at this rate. Under the matress? No.. too obvious. And the poor carpet was not lifing up. The bathroom had lenolium so that was a no. The ceiling however could proove useful. Standing on the toilet seat he slid the thick wad of cash and the picture of his family inside there and sealed it carefully. Removing the suit jacket he set it over the chair and took a drink of the water he bought.

He saw the male use his finger to start the smoke; he wasn't too surprised but it also made him know that there was more power to this male than anything. "Yeah seriously... girls have always fawned over me. It's a curse. I really hope not to be noticed. Seeing him heading for the door he began to remove tags from the clothing he got, "Yeah alright.. You have fun with that; I'm going to blockade the door at this rate..." He was regretting the decision to come here but all the same it was what needed to be done.

Next door the two girls were in tight bikini's and skirts went back next door and they sat on the bed looking rather bored more than anything. Earlier they fawned over the the bald man but now he seemed to be more interested in the TV screen which he was flipping though. And although they looked human clearly underneaith the desquise was a evil there and perhaps a bit of power.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

August 1, 2020 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Smiley didn't respond to Izumi instead putting his cigarette down in a ashtray for later before he turned walking into the small kitchen straight through the wall into the neighbor's apartment. "Well well, your girls are a bit more surprising than I thought." His voice would carry to the women but not the man as his revealed himself to them allowing them to see his smiling form. 

Looking past them, he raised his red eyes to the bald man in the chair having appearently lost interest in the girls or had finished pre-maturely.

August 2, 2020 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.