They say the mind is a terrible thing to waste;

What if the mind is only waste?

Why can't I remember...

I fear what will happen when I do.

When I realize what I am...

Who I was...

Will it define what I am now?

Memories can determine everything.'

Bright pink eyes gazed up to the darkening shy as stars began to streak across the sky. Wind grazed past her silver strands and the grass brushed her bare midsection and strong legs and arms from the clear field. No trees were in sight on this open plain of roling fields of tall greens. Though not far off was a large lake which had streaks in it from the winds gentle whisper. A yellow moon was seen in the distance but even closer was a brighter lunar moon which looked as though it would crash into the planet.

Rising from her laying spot she began to stretch out her limbs. She wore a tube top which only covered her breast, a loincloth which is grey though around her hips is a belt loop on each side which holds a fur skirt, leggings made from dragon scale and most all her articles have fur somewhere on it. The fur is from a mystic creature which also resembled the band over her head which held on it a small horn which spiraled. At her back a small pink carrying pouch. Her gloves brushed off her body as she began to walk along the plains. Thoughts still wondering on who and what she was. Rubbing her head she grumbled slightly at her self made headache.

The wind sowed then stopped and the air grew quiet. Eyes quickly averted and gazed around her face going stern as she reached at her hip grasping what looked to be like a rod. When the ground began to shake she stepped back watching the ground break before her and rising up was a giant scaled creature which hissed loudly. Her eyes widened in awe at seeing the Dragon tower over her and she bit her lip seeing it glare at her, "What are you sneering at! I'm just walking!" When it roared at her she placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes, "Let me pass dragon!" When she saw it's mouth open to fire at her she was quick to dodge aside as her feet skidded the dirt rose around her and she narrowed her eyes drawing the rod at her hip as it extended into a large 7ft pole and at the end a giant warhammer thick enough to smash a humans entire body. "So be it dragon! You asked for this!"

When it's giant claws came rushing down she lept between them and began to rush up the scaled leg and swung her hammer back and thrust it at ful force at the dragons face. The creature roared in pain as it's nose horn began to crack and then it raptured and broke off as bits of it hit the ground making crators below. The female leapt off it's head and began to rise higher into the air as she looked down seeing the beast take flight; it's giant wings forced down as it rose making gusty winds move the grass in a fit of swaying. Turning her body and facing the beast as it rose and she fell she gripped her weapon firmly as the hammer began to turn into a blue jagged blade nearly double her size. She swung down as her blade glowed blue and a blast emmited from her blade as the sky it up with a bright blue and white sheen engulfing the area.

Landing upon the ground her blade at her back she stood upright and her blade reduced to a rod and she replaced it at her hip and looked over her shoulder as the dragons body hit the ground it reduced to dust as blew away in the winds that it's wings had once created. Turning her back on the  deminishing light she began to run from the scene and move on.

'What am I?

What allows me such power?

Where am I from?

Why am I here?!'

Anger began ro rise as she began to run faster a light glow emitting from her body but it was soon stopped as she ran smack dead into someone. Taken back she placed her hand on her rod and looked up to the stranger and narrowed her eyes, "Who are you!" She had a furious tone but it faded slightly when she noticed how handsome the man was she ran into and how shocked he looked. Perhaps it was from her not falling back when she ran into him. She looked thin and rather puny but her body was like that of a ox frame. "I'm sorry... It's been rough lately forgive me." Her mood had swifted and her eyes hand changed from the hostile red to the normal dreamy pink.

((OOC: Some images I would like to throw out of her:

Normal look

When threatened

Cute!

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

March 26, 2013 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fury Andromeda

The man gently smiled ot her and extended his hand for her to grasp onto. "It's okay... I could see a bad day has been plaguing you. yet I bet that pile of ash wishes it had met you on more of a kinder note." he smiled and lifted her to her feet, His eyes seemed to glow slightly as the night started to take more of a hold on the surroundings. "I'm Fury... Pleasure to make your acquaintence. And what is your name?" His jacket fell open slightly as his arms moved down to his sides and showed that the frame holding him together was well built for any task he took on, and more than enough to handle any range of combat put against him.

--

If your going to fuck up anyway, you might as well fuck up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how the fuck you did that!

May 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Bright pink eyes gazed to him in a bit of awe and confusion. Never before had she seen a man of his nature. Something about him was purely different this was for sure. His frame was lovely to look at; built and muscled, perhaps even beefy looking. A facination rose as she desired to tear the clothing off to view his goods but she would behave for now."Fury was it? I never had had a problem with monsters before. at least that I remember." She rubbed her head near the unicorn horn as her hands went to her hips and her weight shifted. She had a cute body; short in stature, full breasts, and rather nice behind and hips from the looks, a adorable face, but yet she looked like she could hold her own; maybe.

--

my many characters

June 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fury Andromeda
His eyes done a quick scan over her frame, though adorable and as sexy as she looked, he knew there was some serious power within her, given the previous display, and all that intensity wrapped in that frame made him want to have a go at her even more, and not in a fighting sense. "Well. How about u give me a little knowledge as to what a beautiful creature such as yourself is doing out here all alone?"
--

If your going to fuck up anyway, you might as well fuck up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how the fuck you did that!

August 20, 2013 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

It was only now she realized she h adn't given her name, "A'ura. is my name and honestly I haven't the slightest idea. Al I remember is this strange bits and pieces of a dream. Fragments of my past but not what I am, who I am, where I come from, and what my abilities are. Honestly I am figuring out as I go. I am just traveling hoping that someone, anyone can tell me who I am." Gaze when down to the tall green grass that was lit by the large moons of plum and yellow.

--

my many characters

September 12, 2013 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.