AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > Jinx & Heart

Heart

Rain poured down on the earth in blankets in the dead of night while most slept making for a peaceful night to sleep but for a few this rain did little to help them in fact to some the rain was more a curse then a blessing one such man was Alex Wildheart. Born in a small town that consisted of little to nothing, Alex went from being a small town boy to one of the most respected cops in all of Japan but like all good thing it all has to come to a end.  

A lone man walked down the side of the highway his clothes soaked against his skin  to the point his muscles showed through the ornage muscle shirt he wore, his arms protected by the large black leather  jacket he wore open over it which would have been more useful shut then opened. The man's brown hair fell over his eyes blocking them from sight as he walked his hands pushed deep into his pocket making no move to signal for a ride from one of the many cars which drove passed covering him in even more water then before.  For miles this seemed to go on tell he finally stopped then glanced up standing at the entrance to the city the beautiful lights reflecting off the rain making the sight all the more beautiful. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Wildheart

((sorry it's weak, my mind was going good then jammed mid way))

--

"The fangs of a beast will never reach the moon but that dont stop one from trying."
February 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

As the rain poured down over them, Bride McCrae's mood was getting worse and worse. Her car was broken down on the side of the road and on top of that she had a flat.She would call someone, except that she could be so forgetful sometimes that her cellphone now lay dead and as useless as her car. After several minutes of standing in the rain, trying to get anyone to stop, she was cold and soaked to the bone. Her white top clung to her skin, hair sat in wet curls and waves on her shoulders and her jeans clung to the rest of her curves. She mumbled a curse before getting back into her car. A quick glance in the back told her that her children were still sound asleep in the back and had no idea the kind of danger they were in. She then looked in the mirror, making a half attempt to fix her make up and hair.

--
No one will love you the way I do
February 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

Alex's eyes moved to the car in the distance just a ways out of the city as he walked toward it noticing a flat then the children in the backseat before finally landing on the young mother which seemed quite worried & annoyed, 'Car Trouble.' With a light sigh he tapped on her window then signaled her to roll it down, Once she did he wasted no time speaking cutting her off before she could even say a word. "Pop the hood." With that said he moved to the front of the car then waited his eyes gazing over the exterior for any signs of a crash or damage that would explain what was wrong but finding nothing he figured the problem was internel & Probably was more complicated.

--

"The fangs of a beast will never reach the moon but that dont stop one from trying."
February 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Bride watched the man approaching, making sure her doors were all locked before she rolled the window down a crack. She wasn't fool enough to make it so he could get to her, she'd heard stories of women getting hurt because they rolled their windows down too far. She scowled when he cut her off and narrowed her eyes a little, watching him go to the front. Her quick imagination presented her with all kinds of possibilities of what he could do. What if he called a 'tow truck' which was really just one of his friends and she and her kids were toast with no way to tell someone what had happened. They would disapear into thin air and nothing could help her. She signalled for him to come back to the window before crossing her arms. Oh no, she wasn't getting kidnapped or raped tonight, her kids needed her.

--
March 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

Seeing Her signalling him back he sighed then moved back around the car to the window as he leaned against the car slightly as the rain grew heavier now pounding down on his already soaked body. Seeing the window crack again yelled trying to speak over the rain, "What is it? I can't fix the car from back here? Do you want to sleep in this car all night cause i'm sure those kids dont! & i don't want them to."

--

March 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

"I'd rather just borrow your phone actually!" She said so he could hear her, "I'll just call the tow truck and you can get home!" She frowned a bit, as if it just dawned on her that he'd been walking. She leaned to her passenger seat and rolled her window down a little more, handing an umbrella to him.

--
March 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

He shook his head at the umbrella, "Already soaked so its kinda pointless as for borrowing my phone...i'm afraid your out of luck...I don't have a cell anymore....so if youd please pop the hood already & the trunk...ill change your flat & get you up & running. This isn't a good highway for children or young women." With that said he moved from the window back to the front of the car slightly annoyed now that he had to get through all this just to help someone but he kinda understood as well. This was highly irregular for someone to just walk down the road willing to help.

--

March 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Bride gave a soft and irritated sigh before nodding a little and popping the hood. The car was old, so she had to pull out the keys and get out, locking her children in because she still didn't trust him entirely. Surely he could understand that.. She went to the back and shivered, not at all dressed for the current weather. She got the trunk opened up and pulled out her emergency box, putting out reflective triangles so people wouldn't hit him while he fixed the tires. She moved to the front, watching him, "I'm sorry.. Even my husband-ex husband- wouldn't have helped." She said with slightly clenched teeth against her shivering.

--
March 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

Alex quickly set the hood open after he heard the hatch release then looked over the engine seeing nothing wrong with it at first glance but then started reaching inside before pulling his hand back receiving a slight shock, "I think i figured out your problem, Can you go grab me some electrical tape & wire shreadders if you got them."  Once he saw her walk off to get what he asked he reached in then started pulling on something tell a piece of metal came out followed by a burning sensation. 'Shit..' Alex slowly looked at his hand holding the chunk of metal as blood flowed with the rain before hitting the ground, 'Slit the palm of my hand open....not a deep wound but it will bleed a lot....i'll have to stitch it up once a get to the hotel.'

--

March 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Bride nodded a little, trying to think of what it was he was looking for. She walked back to the trunk and rummaged around for a moment before just grabbing the tool box and going back to the front. "I don't know what you were asking for, but if it has to do with a car, then my dad made sure it was in here.. Oh, and I know this is eletrical tape but," She stopped and looked at him, then to his hand. "Oh no." She said softly, opening the box and popping open the first aid section. She took his hand carefully, wipping the cut with an alcohol wipe, "Sorry.. A mom thing." She said when she realized she hadn't even asked if he wanted help. She bandaged it with some gauze, "There might be some gloves in here for you..." She said once she was done.

--
March 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

He saw her starting her way back as he placed the metal down then looked to the tool box about to take it when he felt Bride take his hand then started to clean the wound as he watched quietly ignoring the sting of the alcohol wipe, "It's fine...probably i good idea to clean & bandage it while we got a moment anyway." Once down he set the tool box on the ground then popped it open taking out the gloves before sliding them onto his hands then grabbing the wire cutters, "Alright let me fix this up real quick then i'll take care of the flat." He moved back to the cut wires as he started to rip the protected black rubber back tell they was revealed, "Now to tie these ires together again." He quickly grabbed the wires thinkful for the gloves as he wrapped them around each other then started to cover it with electrical tape making sure no wires was left open. 

"Alright, That should get you back up & running but i would difinately take it to a shop as soon as you can & Let them replace that split wire." With that said he put the wire cutters back then closed up the tool box, "Now for that tire." With that said he hauled the tool box then pulled out Bride's spare tire along with the jack. "I'll try to get this done as quick as possible, If you want you can wait in the car out of the rain."

--

March 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

A little girl was pressing her face against the window next to the tire that had popped. Her big blue eyes went wider as she stared at him, then she gave him the brightest smile and waved. She started to roll down the window, only getting it half way because the window always stuck. "Hi!" She shouted out to him. Her voice was fallowed by a scream and then crying.

"Kalin Ann, you roll your window up right now. What have I said about talking to strangers?" Bride crossed her arms over her chest.

Kalin giggled a little, "To not to, but you are!" She said before turning the window crank quickly, but the window wouldn't go up. "Oops..." She quickly sat down.

Bride sighed and walked to the other side of the car, going to her son, Caleb to try and get him back to sleep, or at least calmed down again.

--
March 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

Alex concentrated on the task at hand having nearly got the new tire on when he heard voice say hi causing him to look up then smile at the young girl, "Hello." With that said he returned his attention to the tire just in time to hear the baby cry then hear the words of Bride telling her kid not to talk to strangers. "She's got a point young lady, Your mom is very wise to have you be careful around strangers....their are some bad people in this world." With that said he got up now finished putting the spare on. "There now i'll put this stuff in the back." He quickly placed the tire in the back of the car along with the tools before going back to Kalin's window grabbing out a cloth from inside his jacket before lightly pressing on the glass then pushing up tell it was completely closed. "You may also want to fix that window latch." With that said he started to walk passed the car heading toward town once more.

March 30, 2013 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Bride thank him, finally getting Caleb to calm down. She made Kalin sit back in her seat and buckled her back in. She stood up straight when he started to walk away, "Why don't you get in? The least I can do is give you a lift to where ever it is you're going.." She closed the back door and walked over to him, "You've been so helpful, I would give you some cash, but I don't have much. Please let me help you." She said it all in a rush like she expected him to say no, but hoped he wouldn't.

--
April 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heart

"I thank you for your offer...but sadly i don't honestly have anywhere to go...im kinda wondering...as for the cash i wouldn't accept it...I'd rather you get those kids home...these streets really are dangerious. ontop of this...some criminals have broke out of prison so it's even more dangerious." With that said he started to walk quietly once again but then stopped slowly looked back at Bride before s,iling, "ON second thought can you take me to a hotel?"

--

May 3, 2013 at 5:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx
Bride sighed a little and watched him go, about to get in her car when he stopped. She smiled at him, "Sure, I can do that." She said, getting in and leaning over to unlock the passanger door for him. She got the car started up on the second try and smiled a little. She looked at her daughter, "Behave, don't ask him a lot of questions, ok?"
--
May 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.