AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > The Festival of Love: Jinx & Tabby

Jinx

The Festival of Love takes place in Tuscany, Italy at the villa of a wealthy Lord. It started ten years back when he wanted to see a niece well married, but did not know how to go about getting her married. All of the local men had either gone to other women, or had been refused by his niece. So, he sent word out that he was holding a festival in honor of his niece. There would be competitions and activities during the day, and during the night a great feast would be held, and then a masquerade ball. The first festival lasted only two days and one night, but the Lord was so pleased by the result0his nieces’ marriage- that he decided to hold it again. Every year it grew larger, until finally it became what it is now: A month of festivities for every rank of person who can attend. Large feasts, balls and masquerades are held during the night. By day there is jousting, racing, bow competitions, and several other games for everyone to enjoy-not to mention flirting and trying to impress the someone that has caught your eyes. Princes come from all over with large parties of their friends, and the same for the women. The lord even had to build onto his villa to accommodate all that come, and they still typically end up with tents in the fields. Still, the Lord loves to put them on, and now that his own daughter is of marrying age, he hopes she’ll meet with a good man who will want to continue it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiorella smiled as she watched the people below, setting up their camps and helping to set up dueling rings and such. It was so alive, like a bee hive, just busy and exciting. She smiled a bit and clapped a little, then dashed away from the window to continue getting dressed before anyone could see her half naked. She slipped on her favorite dress and then searched for her shoes. When only one could be found, she huffed in frustration and went to the hall to find a maid or someone who might know where it was. This was one of her things, loosing something often and in the strangest of places. Her red curls bounced as she moved through the halls, still damp from her bath and still very strongly smelling of honey and flowers. It was a soft and feminine smell.

Tasya [Short for Anastasia] gave a long strangled scream and stamped her foot. The wagon was stuck, of course it was stuck! Because that had been their luck this entire trip to Italy. All she wanted to do was make some money to set her and her sister up for a little. Maybe she should take this as a sign not to go to the stupid festival. Obviously God didn't want her to.. Not that she ever fallowed what people thought God wanted her to do. She walked to the front of the wagon and looked at her little sister, "Kisha, we're going to have to leave the wagon until we can find someone who can help us."

Kisha, better known as Rain frowned and pushed her hair out of her face again. She was tired, thirsty, hungry, and she had decided she hated Italy for it's heat alone. She nodded a little, "But what if someone steals out things?" She asked as she hopped down from the wagon and helped her older sister get the tired horses unhooked. They had been trying hard to get the wagon out of the rut, but with no luck, not even with their master pushing from behind. THe horses nickered, nuzzling Tasya and Kisha before they mounted up and started towards town.

Taysa

Kisha

Fiorella

[Woot, figured out how to do Pictures >.< lol Can't believe it took me so long to figure it out >.< Still thinking about the gents though]

--
No one will love you the way I do
June 14, 2012 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Ha! Ha! Ha! YA!" A womans fierce voice sounded from the training room as blades slashed and metal touched metal. Suddenly a cowering whimper came from a man begging for mercy. The young lady with dark brown strands removed her blade from  his shoulder and scoffed, "Nice try Xander better luck next time." She replaced her large sword at her hip. Her gown was a dark green as the center fold of the gown was a vibrant yellow. It was sleeveless except for the large white loose bits which protected her arms. She heard the woman freating over something and turned the hall bumping into her and blinked, "Oh pardon me miss?" She didn't know her yet but she apparently had been working for this young beautiful pale woman and she was in awe at the brilliant color of her hair and eyes. "Oh My name is Muirne. Tis a pleassure." She bowed at the waist, "What are you searching for Perhaps I have come across it?"

"Oi Orz you think we'll meet some pretty lass's at the festival?"

"That's all ye ever think aboot is damn lass's ye ever think aboot competitions? That shoold be yer main goal not sum silly little girls."

The older and handsom prince whom was built like an ox but hairless as a baby's bottom chuckled, "Can't help it. I want to find the girl Orz.... I can imagine her now. A summer beauty with bright eyes and pale sunkissed skin, hair that rains down her back and shoulder and nice big round-"

"Ye mean like that one there?" He pointed up the road seeing two horsses nearing them.

His eyes lifted from where he sat on the ground upon the large creatures and on them were beautiful maids and his eyes went straight to the one whom would match his age perhaps. "Oh Orz it's our lucky day!" He got up and saddled up his black steed with long hair and made sure he looked suited to meed a woman. He had short trimmed hair and his body was in a loose white top as his pants were the usual tights which showed strong legs. He loaded up the saddle bag as well and looked over, "Orz get on the horse and I'll go be the prince and- Where did that.." He saw the boy before the ladies on their horses and grumbled.

Orzlek ignored everything the young prince had said and went to introduce himself. He stopped in the middle of the road and took a bow, "Good day ladies. I presume ye are off to te fair yes? But where er all your things. Surely ye lassies got more dan un dress ja?" He looked to the older female then over to the younger one and couldn't help but blush a bit. He never met a younger girl before and now that he had his heart was thumping, "ah..ha ha... well. I am Orzlek young prince of Germany. Oi and over there is my stable boy Roopertti." He chuckled.

Roopertti came up a few feet from them on the large beautiful steed and bowed his head, "Ladies it is a pleassure Is the young lad bugging you?" He met eyes with Kisha and he couldn't help but smile at the beautiful goddess before him. "Pardon my manners I am Roopertti i come from Finland. It is a pleassure ladies." He reached down and took Orzleks hand and pulled him up to the steeds rump as both looked at the girls.

Muirne

Orzlek

Roopertti warning he nude lol

friesian steed

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella stopped and blushed a little when she ran into the woman, "Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention." She help up her shoe, "I always lose things, but I don't know where or how I lost this one, I haven't warn the pair for at least a fortnight." With a soft sigh and quickly tucking her hair behind her ears. She then smiled at the woman, "How rude of me." She curtsied, "I am Lady Fiorella, but please just call me Ella." Just like her father, she hated formal titles, she believed it made people act differently towards her, put her on a pedestal. She was entirely normal, with flaws just like every other human, so she didn't want to be treated like she didn't.

Kisha grinned a little at Orzlek's speach, giggling a little, but she didn't say anything, just went back to staring at her hands. She was too shy, having just met these two, to really talk. She would leave that to her sister.

Tasya smiled and glanced at her sister before looking back to them. "Nay he's not bothering us, nor did we only bring one dress lad." She indicated behind them, "Our caravan is stuck back there, and these two girls are too travel worn today to get it out. I am Tasya, and that is my little sister Kisha, our parents originated in Romania." Tasya brushed away a loose strand of her hair, which was much longer in the back, though not as thick as her sisters. They shared the same hazel eyes, though hers look blue with the dress she was wearing. And Kisha's eyes were picking up the lilac flowers on her dress, giving them a purple hue.

The younger sister looked up at Orzlek, "Are you really a prince?" She asked, her head tilting to the side like a curious cat might. She grinned a little, "My sister and I are gypsies, but we travel alone right now."

--
June 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Muirne simply smiled at her taking the shoe in her own hand and looked over the confound thing then looked back up to her, "Well I will say i haven't seen it around much Ella seems you are indeed in a puddle. Perhaps we can check back in your room. Look more carefully sometimes what one misses another finds." She handed the show back and walked down the hall back from where the lady came from and looked back to her, "If you want you can call me Ne for short."

Roopertti looked to Orzlek, "You said you were a prince?"

"Ja and yer me cabin boy!" He laughed until he was smacked over the head by him then yelled, "Ah ye back stabbin old pig!"

Roopertti sighed and bows his head then smiled, "Forgive his overactive imagination. I am a prince he is a boy I actually saved from salvery right?" He looked back as the boy pouted. His eyes glancced back past them, "Well let us have a look at how stuck your wagon is shall we?" He let his steed trot back and when at the wagon he got off and checked the back right tire whick was indeed stuck in the mud rather deeply. "This shouldn't be too hard. Oi Orz get Velt strapped to the back we will work it back to the road."

Orzlek moved the steed to the back of the wagon and threw some rope from a sack and hopped over tying down the wagon to the horses saddle and harness, "Ready here!"

Roopertti removed his white top and placed it upon the wagan as his strong bold muscles were revealed along with dark markings upon his skin as though they were burned into his perfect toned body. He pushed as his steed pulled, "Come on Velt!" He heard his steed huff and pull the wagan backword easing it slowly from the mud.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella smiled a little, "We can do that." She fallowed her back to the room, opening up the correct door for her, "Though knowing me, it's somewhere ridiculous.. Like the kitchen." She chuckled softly at that, shaking her head at herself as she moved into the room. "You're welcome to look anywhere. I don't have anything that can't be seen."

Kisha giggled a little and went back to looking at her hands as they went back to the wagon. She tilted her head a little, watching them get the wagon rigged up and started to pull it out of the mud. She looked at Tasya, "Shouldn't we help them?" She asked, then stared at her sister. "Tasya?" She giggled, covering her mouth to keep the sound from traveling to far. Tasya was watching Roopertti, lightly biting her bottome lip.

Tasya looked at her sister when she giggled and blushed lightly, "Why are you giggling?" She asked, brushing her hair back again and sitting up straighter in her seat. She cleared her throat a little and looked at the man heling them, "Do you need any help?" She called back to him. She certainly wouldn't mind seeing those muscels up close and watch them flex as he worked to get the wagon out of the deep mud.

--
June 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Aye I would agree with you on that however as it stands the kitchen and main hall have already been clearned and cleaned by the maids of this house. So I presume that your wicked shoe lay dorment in this confound room." She entered and stopped looking form the ground up moving some articles aside then into the clothing closet as she looked over everything finding other shoes then turned and looked to a high shelf of books and nods, "There is the bugger." She pointed to the books and behind it poking up was the tip of the shoe.

Roopertti pushed and heaved as the mud was giving way. "Ah hold up Orz let me take of me boots." He came up beside the wagon and removed his boots being bare foot and then looked up to Tasya and gave a wink, "Don't worry m'lday it will be out in a moment." He went back to push, "Alright Orz give Volt a kick."

Orzlek huffed, "Show off I'll show you... YAH!" He kicked Volt hard and the horse pulled forward hard as the wagon came out Roopertti fell into the mud. Orzlek let out a laugh and chuckled, "Oi looks like the piggy wanted a mud bath!"

Roopertti grumbled then rose up wiping bits of mus from his face then off his skin which left his body still sculpted rather beautifully, "Ye brat from Germany I should have expected no less ya pest." He had his entire front in mud as he brushed most off his body. "Well I'll be glad the town isn't far off I can rinse there and change." He walked to the back and saw Orzlek unstrapping Volt and looked to the ladies, "Alright suppose we can get your horses back in the gurney unless you wish to have me and Volt pull." He raised a brow and stretched his body upard as his thin waistline was revealed just showing off knowing he'd have eyes of the woman on him.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Tasya watched him and then nodded, "If you say so." She and Kisha moved just in case the stead would lunge too far foward. Both girls looked at one another and started laughing after the Prince had fallen in the mud. Kisha covered her mouth again as she watched him, she could help but giggle at what Orzlek had done. She wouldn't be so daring to do that to a prince, maybe...

Tasya grinned a little, raising a brow, "Nay, we have it from here, but thank you. We'll be camping on the Festival grounds, if you two would like to come by once you're cleaned up. We can give you our token of apreciation then." She smirked lightly, giving the Prince a wink of her own. Two could play that game, and she was very good at it indeed.

Ella was helping her search by digging through the wardrobe again. She ofted got rid of her things, giving them to the church, which helped provide others with clothes, shoes and food. Sometimes she bought things just to give to the church, knowing that there were plenty of people who needed help. "I need to get rid of things again." She muttered before Ne called out that she had found it. Ella turned to the woman, then fallowed where she was pointing, "Oh! How did it get there I wonder?" She frowned a little and went to the bookcase to retrieve it.

--
June 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne simply rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Maybe a fit of joy and you kicked the poor thing off to hit the ceiling then it fell upon the books. Perhaps when you do this syou should be sure to take things down immediatly otherwise you will forget them. I'm afraid forgetfullness is a curse unless you tame it first hand." She laughed a bit then smiled, "I am glad you were able to find it. So are ye going to be joining the festivities miss Ella?"

Orzlek rode Valt up to the girls and gave them both a tip of his hat, "Oi then we will see you lovely ladies there for sure." He trotted forward and looked down at the prince with a grin.

Roopertti simply put his boots in the sack and was tempted to take them off though he would be butt naked. He decided to walk along the horses side holding the reins as him and Orzlek left the girls. He looked back and spoke, "See you there ladies." He looked up and punched Orzlek, "You little rat I should behead you!"

"OI! I got her to look at ye yes! Dun be hittin me for lettin ye get some gazes from the girls isn't that what ye wanted!"

Both continued to argue down the road hitting eachother like brothers.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella nodded a little, closing the wardrobe, "Oh, I would tame my forgetfullness, but then I forget to." She grinned a little, "It's hereditary, my mother was the same." She shrugged a little, slipping on the shoes, then she nodded, "Of course! This year is the first where my father thinks I'm old enough for the balls at night though." It was true that younger folks should be perhaps kept from the balls, which most of the time could become rather frisky as the ale and wine flowed, turning gentlemen to cads, and respectable women loose. At least that happened mosting in the halls, or in tents and out of sight for the most part.

Kisha watched them leave, then dismounted. "Am I going to need to buzz off later?" She teased. For so young, she certainly knew what she was imlying. On the road, one learned quickly how things worked, and she knew that look in her sister's eyes when she was watching the prince.

Tasya dismounted and glared playfully at her sister, "You might, yes." She said, though she had no intention of sleeping with Roopertti, at least not yet. She had some dignity, despite what most thought of Gypsy women. She watched the boys backs and smiled a little, then hooked the horses back to the wagon, "Actually, I was thinking of giving the Prince your dagger." She teased back, helping Kisha onto the wagon before climbing up herself. "I'm teasing."She rolled her eyes. On the way to the grounds they hoped to camp on, the two talked about what they really could give the boys.

--
June 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne simply smiled and chuckled, "Of course blame the elders it tis easier that way aye?" She smiled to her, "Well then I am glad you are growing up. I'm sure you are even looking for a man to flirt with perhaps? Maybe even give yourself too? Hmm?" She teased her knowing that it may ver well imbarass her.

Once back at the campsite Orzlek was sighning the prince up for competitions and scoping out all the tents which held foor or items in which they may need during the challenges. He then saw the familiar wagon and knew instantly it was the one from before. He walked up and looked up to the wagon, "Eye misses ye in there?" He looked around the wagon then spoke, "If ye want I can take ye to where we are camping so if any trouble comes along ye are welcome to come n request us."

Roopertti was in the forest of the trees just outside where the festival was as he found a stream and was bathing in. He laid naked in the water as the water rushed over him as he looked over to the steed laying down and eating the oats and apples provided, "Aye I agree it is time for a meal aye? I wouldn't mine licking every inch of her..."

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella giggled, "Of course it's easier." At her question she blushed, almost as red as her hair and shook her head. "To flirt with maybe, but I'll be married before.." She stopped and cleared her throat, she could only be sixteen, maybe seventeen, and it was obvious that talking about anymore then flirting was a no go for her. Her father had kept her sheltered all these years, making her a little more niave and innocent then other girls her age that attended the festival.

Tasya smiled a little, Kisha was no where to be seen. SHe pulled to a stop as more people crossed infront of her. It was much easier to get around on foot, as there were so many people. "Nay, I believe we're fine. Kisha is just up ahead though, she ran to claim a spot for us, just down river from you." She looked to the crowd, "You're welcome to join me, or run ahead and see if she needs help if ye want." Roopertti's shirt was sitting next to Tasya, who discovered it still sitting there, and she had full intention of making him work to get it back.

--
June 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne smirked at the look upon her face, "Ohh my she's a new one alright. Well hun I'll tell you this much don't give in easy gotta make them fight for it alright. And be safe. Some of those men don't know the fist thing about us gals. My suggestion is make them beg but I can't say much even i haven't let a man have me. And at my age I probably should have but I am still to caught up in proving them to be wrong."

"Ar ya kiddin? I'll go ahead n make sure the lass is alright." He hurried on ahead and easily snuck through the crowd of tall people as he fit so easily between people. He rushed on as he got to the foresty area where not many were and was able to move faster looking ahead for the young lady whom he was sure he would run into rather quickly.

Roopertti got out of the water as the beads rolled down his skin. He laid in the grass as his pants hung from a limb drying. He had his crotch covered by a small and simple cloth which barely held back the grand item that was there.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella cleared her throat again and smiled, "They can only have me once the priest has married us." She shrugged a little, "Otherwise, I would break my father's heart.. I could never do that him." She frowned and then shook her head, "What do you mean prove them wrong?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Tasya chuckled a little and watched him dash off, then got started once more through the crowd.

Little Kisha was just fine, though there was a group in the clearing that wanted to take what she claimed was hers, though she had no iteams to prove it. The group of men had made a deal that if her sister was there by the time she finished singing. Kisha had a beautiful voice, not as nice as her sister's, but it certainly was beautiful, and had potential to be better as she got older. She was getting nervous though, as she was singing the longest song she knew, and was getting nervous as the end of the song neared.

--
June 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne smiled to her, "Well you know you don't have to have sex with them. You could just have him touch you but as for me yes I prove them wrong. I show them that not all us woman as as frail as they think. We are warriors just as much as they are and they cannot push us around as though we are a less superior race!"

Orzlek saw the young maiden holding off some men as she sang to them he narrowed his eyes, "Fear not fair maiden I shall save thee." He rushed in and drew his bow and slid across the empty area and fired his arrows hitting each of them with a blunt ended arrow right to the crotch. He smirked, "Get out of ere ya bunch of lo lives! This ere spots saved for m'lady and her sister. So beat it or shall I knock the other ball out for the festivities?" He saw them scurry and huffed standing tall and looked over his shoulder and kneeled taking her hand, "Don't ever sing to any one else like them miss the dunt deserve to hear an angel." He kiss her hand then rose back up and looked back hearing the wagon, "So Do I get a reward from you fer helping with the carriage? Or perhaps even dunking the prince in the mud?"

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella blushed once more and shook her head lightly, "You are a braver woman then I." She said with a nod, brushing her hair back with her fingers. "My mother was like that. My dad is a strong man, but very quiet, and mother, she was very strong. ANd very passionate about letting woman compete in competitions. They can in some, like Archery, and cart racing... But we're still fight for everything." She shrugged a little.

Kisha watched him, eyes going wide and she covered her mouth. When he took her hand and kissed it, she smiled and looked over when she herd the wagon coming. By the time she turned back to him, he was on his feet and with a sly grin she leaned in and plopped a kiss on him. Right there on the lips, it was just a quick one, but long enough for suprise to wear off and it register what she'd done. After that she pulled away and giggled, skipping over to the wagon to direct her sister away from any wholes or ruts. It was just proof that the shy and quiet girl was as sly and cunning as her sister when she wanted to be.

--
June 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne smiled as she spoke of her mother and her father and nods simply smiling she had to agree that she wounded interesting, "Well I tent to join in a male only sport... Jousting." She smirked seeing the girls shock and got close sushing her, "Shh it should be kept secret I'm only telling you because I trust you. I will look like a guy naturally I hope you will be rooting for me."

Orzlek looked to her and blushed when he got a kiss right on the lips. He touched his lips as though not sure if they were still attached. He smiled a bit and kept touching his lips still shocked. He went around picking up the arrows he had used and put them back in his quiver, "About time lassie ey was aboot te send the cavalry." He teased then looked up, "Anything ey can do to help. If ye like Lil miss and I can handle unpackign while you go get that good fer nothing prince."

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella's eyes went wide when she mentioned jousting and opened her mouth to protest, but was quickly hushed. After a moment of careful comsideration, she smiled, "But how will I know who to root for?" She asked, "What is your coat of arms... You do have a coat of arms, right? Otherwise they will not let you joust, boy or girl."

Tasya smiled and chuckled softy, then grinned a little at the blush on both of their faces. They were young, too young for anything to happen, and she knew that Kisha wouldn't do anything more then a kiss. She nodded a little as she got the wagon in place and hopped down, "Very well. Rain," Her little sister's nickname, "You know what all to do. I'll be back once I find Prince Charming." She grinned a little and grabbed his shirt. She went first to the river, deciding to walk in it to the Prince's camp.. This way she could cool off a little.

--
June 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Of course I am the Gryphen of Asdale. I went under the name Mern. Do not worry I will be just fine my armor i did by hand and it's one of the strongest steels ever made. I had been saving enough to make the suit of arms to be honest. Maybe If I win I'll give you a kiss as your knight!" She chuckled.

Roopertti was still laying down on the grass having dozed off into a small slumber as his thoughts were on the beautiful woman he met not long ago as the cloth rose from a growing hardon. He grumbled in his slight dream and huffed a bit, "hmm Tasya... what a pretty name and a beautiful face as well." Little did he know that the horse put it's head near his face to check on him. He reached up and kissed the horse then woke and huffed spitting, "Plaa you are no beautiful princess." He sat up and moved to check the leggings hanging over the tree and sighed as they were still damp. "Still wet." He heard movement from behind the bushes and quickly hid behind his steed. you would think a prince would be better prepared.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Ella giggled a little, "Well then, I shall wait to hear your name." She nodded a little, "Come, let us see how far they are to having the arena set up." She said, heading to the door, only to be met by her father there. "Papa!" She smiled and hugged him, "You must meet my new friend Muirne." She pulled her father further into the room. He was the opposite of her, with olive skin warn down by years of the sun and battle, his hair was still dark, but greying. He had a bright smile like her's though and he bowed to her, "Miss Muirne, I hope my daughter has not caused you any trouble."

Tasya came into view, skirt pulled up high on her thighs to keep it from getting wet, his shirt clutched with her skirts. Her hair was wet, casually tossed back up into a messy bun on the top of her head. She looked up when she herd movement and grinned when she spotted the horse. She looked to where the prince's legs came from behind the horse and smirked. "My lord, have I caught you unprepared?" She asked as she walked out of the water and onto the shore.

--
June 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ne simply smiled and saw the large man and shook her head, "Oh she? No sir not t'all. She's been quite helpful. She will be rooting for me in the archery of course. But I am much better with the sword my lord." She bowed and then rose back up, "Please feel free to call me Ne." She looked to the male, "We were off to see how the arena was coming along. I do so love to watch the jousts sir."

He saw the female come along and up the shore and sighed in defeat, "Ahh m'lady a Prince is never prepared especially when he is in the presence of beautiful woman." He then looked to her from behind the steed having to move when the large animal did. He looked to his wet pants and bit his lip but seeing a cloth in her hand he looked closer, "My shirt? I get the feeling I will have to work for it. Wasn't it enough being covered in mud and free'ing your carriage miss? Or should I get on my hands and knees and kiss your feet?" He brushed the horse with his strong but soft hands which made even the horse whinney in happiness.

--

my many characters

June 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.