AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > Ranaha and Tabby

Ranaha
[I don't have a particular choice for who you play :) ] Riley looked around the bar, tipping back on her stool slightly. You could tell she was drunk, far past tipsy to the point she was definitely going to need some help getting to her loft that night. Her black low cut dressed showed off her slinder figure, her danity tattoos and her full bust that was almost falling out of her dress. Since the dress was backless she hadn't worn a bra but her breasts where perky enough that you couldn't really tell. A few of the men snickered as they joked about how big they where comparing them to each of their hands. but Riley didn't pay any attention to he "meat heads" though they had been trying to get her attenion all night, which was probably why she was drunk off her ass.Who would pass up a free drink?
May 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

A woman was watching from a far corner as she had tilted her chair back and forth able to keep it on the back two legs with perfect balance. Her dark eyes had been on the young looking woman wondering why she was here and worse if she was even allowed to be in here.With all these vermin here she was only asking for trouble. Seeing men snicker about trying to fit her breasts in their hands she slowly tilted her chair down and walked over. Her thick boots clunked along the wooden floor as her tight leather jeans seemed to make the latex noise as she walked. Her top was loose at her shoulders and she had a low tee that laced on the shoulders and didn't cover her middrift, "Hey, noticed you look to be getting filled how about I give you a ride sweatheart?"

When she heard the men laugh even more and started to tell her to kiss the young girl and make out with her or come over and take care of their needs instead of the young lady before her. Her midnight eyes went to the men in a rather dangerous gladre, "If you don't back off and shut up I will be forced to get violent." She saw a few men stand at her threat and she tightened her fist ready to inflict damage if she needed too."

IMAGE OF HER

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

May 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha
Riley turned around in her chair looking up at the woman. "You know what I don't understand? Why do people think they can just get away with being jerks. I put all my soul into that project at work and they promoted that stupid asshole over me.... " She put her head on the women's chest and whimpered... "I took her keys," the bar tender said "you a friend of hers?"
May 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

She heard her and raised a brow then sighed brushing her hair, "Yea, we're girlfriends. Not literlaly. I'll take the keys but her car may stay overnight. I brought by bike. And I didn't drink anything but a virgin mary no alcohol." She took the keys and stood her up, "Come on doll let's hear it all on the way back." She ignored the mens hollers and whistles as she had her arm around her waist guiding her outside and sat her down on the bench, "Why don't you come home with me. I'll get that hangover out now before you can go crazy with a headache." She then lifted her in her arms with little effort and carried her bridal style across the parking lot, "You got a name?"

--

my many characters

May 30, 2012 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha
"I'm Riley," she slurred, her headon her shoulder , "I'm 23... "she closed her eyes and cuddled into her arms. " I just don't know what to do, Why does thus keep happening to me?
May 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

The woman looked to her and sighed heavily, "You're a wreck aren't you. Ugh fine you can come with me and worry about your vehicle tomorrow." She stopped at her bike and got on sitting her infront of her and put her helmet on the girl and started her crotch rocket as it roared to life. She smirked, "Hold tight Riley. Oh by the way my name is Ramona." She withdrew the kickstand then took of at a high speed she felt Riley lean back into her which she lowered her arms a bit so as not to loose her from the spot she was in. She kept driving down the highway keeping up to speed if not speeding toward the city which was where her home resided.

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 7:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley held onto Ramona tightly, she had never ridden on a motercycle in her life. Really she had never done anything in her life she had always been a pretty good girl,  good grades in school, valadictorian in college. The only crazy thing she had ever done was get her tattoos but she had been wasted on her 21st and didn't remember getting them or wanting them really. "We should do something awesome tonight!" she yelled at Ramona hoping she would hear her over the wind wipping past their faces.

June 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona laughed at hearing her, "Yea? What did you have in mind? A huge oragy? Maybe some drugs or more alcohal. I think you're spen but I can give you a ride." She smirked and pulled back hard on her accelorator as the bike began to roar down the roar on the fast lane. She weaved between cars with ease as though this was a walk in the park. She got of the highway not slowing down as they were on a rural street. she didn't slow when the light turned red. She pulled the brake which pulled the bike off the ground she angled onto another car and drove over oncoming traffic. Was she from the matrix or something? She was way too good! She smirked and spoke in her ear, "What next beautiful? Pizza and a movie maybe? Honestly think you should hit the hay at my place missy."

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

The adrinaline was pumping through her veins, "Sleep after that? No way." Riley held onto her waist she really had no idea who this girl was but she was pretty sure she would. Go anywhere with her. " its probably a little late for dinner and a movie, " she chuckled the alcohol had started moving faster in her body " but an orgy sounds awesome! " She laughed.

June 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "No thanks Don't have any friends and dont need any diseases." She slowed down and stopped at a light and adjusted her hips feeling her hips meet her rear then she held around her with one arm, "Still doing okay? Straps not loose right?" She leaned her hand up brushing her breast and couldn't help but want to go back but kept her composure and checked under her chin. "I'm gonna take it slow a bit Riley. I was gonna ask why are you all upset? Something about work?"

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley's heart skipped a beat as her hand went passed her chest, " Yeah I'm okay, she could feel Ramona's body pressed against hers making her already pink cheeks even rosier "Oh you know the usual.... I wouldn't sleep with my boss so he promoted the guy under me. "She sighed, " I told him I wasn't attractied to him and he through a fit, I thought I was going to get fired. Instead he called Jason into the office and right in front of me said that Jason got the posistion I had been promised two years ago." Riley pouted slightly

June 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

((how long you gonna be on beautiful?))

"Prick... Well if it helps any I can go to his house and punish him in a way he will have to promote you." She began to drive again but kept the speed limit [well okay 5-10 over]. "If you deserved the position I can fix it right quick for you Riley. I happen to be really good with computers. Well that and I'm not going to lie I know some military so I can get the dick fired or laid off. Hell I can get him out and put you in his place with no questions asked. But what do you do exactly?" She had her head near her left shoulder as he drove she could feel her breasts bounce against her back and wanted to chuckle at the feeling but didn't pay no mind.

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

(A good amount of time. Probably another hour or two)) Riley shook her head, there's no reason for that. I quit that stupid asshole can have that dumb job I'm going to Europe you know find a nice Italian to settle down with or something. Her head was rolling to one side her voice getting slower as her head leaned against her shoulder." Or with you'd id ha e cute babies with you and your dark hair " she smiled

June 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

((same here! Sweet. we can meet everyday same time *wink* lol))

She felt her head lightly moving and body getting a bit limp; eyes focused ahead glad she was nearing her own home, "Heh well I don't know if I could get you pregnant dear." She smiled but in truth she think she knew how to. She slowed down and parked into a back alley and took the helmet off her and felt her head fall back on her shoulder. She shook her head and took her into her arms and then got up and helped her stand, "Maybe I should carry you or can you stand long enough to get upstairs to my apartment?"

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley patted her shoulder and tried to take a few steps forward. Wobbly but okay "I think I can do it, lead the way. " she smiled and then fell into the wall stumbling slightly. " her hair was falling out of her pony tail and she tripped over her dress causing it to rip up her leg showing off her pink lacy panties.

June 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona shook her head and walked by her side and saw her stammer on her feet and went to take her into her arm saw the rip and saw the panties and smirked a bit and sighed, "You are a mess Riley."  She lifted her into her arms and began to walk her up the stairs and buzzed herself in then went up the stairs carrying her with ease. She then walked her up to a door and unlocked it with her hands under her then stepped into the small living area with a large computer set across the room with 4 screens and a processor, "Sorry I don't really prepare for company." In the center was a futon which was across from a small flat-screen and under it a ps2 and some games in a cd case. On the right was a kitchen with white cuppords and a bar which was actually clean. Down the hall was dark but their were 2 doors one to the bedroom and the other the bathroom. She went and sat her down on the futon, "Stay." She almost ordered and left her side and went to her room getting some pj bottoms for her then came back tossing them to her and got in the kitchen as she bagan to pour some chilled filtered water, "You want water or juice? I have milk too but may not be a good combo with that beer in your gut." She put some Mio in her water making it taste like strawberry watermelon and took a decent drink awaiting her request.

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley started taking off her dress showing off her brests her nipples slightly erect from earlier, she looked around confused since she had delropped her dress over the pj's "um ill have some water" she said sitting back on the fouton half named and started to take off her shoes. She looked around the apartment staring at the computers, she said something about computer hacking hadn't she she held her head and closed her eyes laying back on the fouton. /p>

June 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona nods puring another glass of water as she walked out and set the glass down before looking up to her and saw her still having her skin showing. "You are lucky i shut my blinds most the time." She went back to her room and got a loose black tee with ninja monkeys on them and came back and placed it at her side, "Put that on it will be more comfortable that and I will sew up your dress."

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley was snoring slightly clearly asleep her arm over her eyes. She moaned lightly in her sleep then rolled over. Her back facing out cuddling lightly into the couch back.

June 2, 2012 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona looked to her then sighed seeing her laying there and shrugs lightly as she left the water and got a blanket from over the futon and gently laid it over her whispering to herself, "Rather not disturb her. If she is that tired I'll let her sleep." She looked at the young womans face then to her computers and went over as she began to pull up scans of a building as she looked over the blueprints and lightly narrowed her eyes. This would be a hard task when she finally attempted it but she had time to spare. She closed all the windows and locked all the screens then the system went quiet. She got up and took her drink and stopped in the kitchen turning the light off. She went down the hall turning the bathroom light on then went back to check on her to make sure she would be able to see in the middle of the night if she slept walked or anything. She then quickly went to the door beginning the many lockings she had on it as though she was stowing millinos worth.

--

my many characters

June 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.