AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > Snidget and Tabby

Crush
Site Owner

Girlimage

I hate being here. It's always same shit different day. All too routine. I want to break free but nothing really interesting happens to me. I'm just... normal? No far from it I'm sure but all the same.

Why is everything so B-O-R-I-N-G!

Quit your bitching. At least you are able to come out in public. Who is the one that looks like a wolf? I'd love to switch places but I could never do what you do. All that computer shit. I cant read half the shit you type and by the time I try to read it you already posted it or changed it again.

It's what I do Harlow. I hack and Im really good at it. Made it into a hobby. I keep it on the hush so I can get hired though to do some jobs but the amounts are rather low. I can hardly make rent. Maybe I should sell you out to a corner. I'm sure a guy would love a furry girl like you sucking his dick.

Keep running your mouth and I'll come out and fucking beat you myself ya little bitch.

But you're the dog. How am I the bitch?

Blair don't push me! I don't mind punishing you like last time.

Yea; your whole lesbian episode was rather uncalled for. Did you have to leave me tied up to the bed? My landlord found me naked and kept asking if I wanted the cops involved. We need to try and work this out together. Anyways I need to get back out and find more work.

Hmph. Have fun. Go work at a strip joint for all I care. Probably the only good thing you'd be at besides those damn computers.

Rising from the bench she stretched and sighed a bit as she brushed through her layerd hair  the under ends darker than the top which was a asortment of odd colors. Her eyes almost seemed a pale grey or even a bullet silver. She was a small little thing as she wore a striped black and violet tubetop that didn't quite cover her belly. She wore mens black tripp shorts that hun g loose about her knees. The chains seemed to clank when hitting eachother. She looked fairly pale but not being an 'outdoorsy' person what else would be expected? She looked along the streets and then to her wristbands and bracelets as she adjusted them then began to walk along the main stretch as on either side was buildings.

i hate the city... but i dont have money to move. Maybe I should consider getting a roomate.

You know that could be bad. That means I may not be able to get out any more often! Besides who would want to live with you. You are lazy and unmotivated, you smoke hookah. And you aren't exactly a clean freak; ya pig.

You aren't helping why not shut up a while.

She was glad the mutt shutup and she got to a newspaper bin line up and saw the 'Free Take One' of the job listings. She grabbed it then got out a bright sharpie and began to flip though and walk, "This is all crap. This is like teens looking for a job. Walking the dog, doing dishes, house sitting. How am I suppose to get a job with this shit.." She kept reading and made her way to a park finding it was much more peaceful here than up the way in the city. She watched children play on the playsets and parents converse on what was in the news. She rubbed her head, "What do I have to do to get a little excitement. Or even some cash flow."

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

May 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crown Clown

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc234/inu5474/anime_girl_66523.jpg

(Image~)

It was break time for her, and only a 20 minute one. It was, unfortunately, not quite enough for Lydia to do any more than simply eat. Working nights like this happened to be her least kinds of shifts, but then again who actually liked working until close especially in the hustle and bustle of a coffee shop?

“You better be back on time today,” Her manager growled out at her as she passed him by. But rather than rising to the bait and starting a confrontation, Lydia simply pursed her lips and walked out. Despite the number of restaurants, both fancy and simple to go places, the young simple brunette wasn’t craving any such thing. Rather she went for a boxed lunch and sat out on a café table outside. If there was ever a lovely day it was definitely this one, and the fact that she wasn’t enjoying it was torture.

Like most young people, she was craving something more than just this small town. Being an Animagi was the only thing that was interesting about Lydia. She could change from being a teenage girl into a big cat like creature. Not quite a lion. She was more of a lynx, but definitely bigger than the average one. But again, that was all there was to her. And being under strict confines of a human master, she was even unable to do that. It made her box lunch rather dull, even with the wonderful mixture of meats and noodles…. Her heart was simply not in it. If only a bit of spice would be added to her life, and if only she could escape this little town, maybe she’d be more fulfilled.

--
When you lose sight of your path, listen for the destination of your heart
May 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Grumbling she shook her head and sighed gazing over the paper and smirked, "Maybe a paper route would be good. Especially if I used anothe form to deliver. Maybe a wolf... no not in a city. perhaps a dog?"

Oh yes a rainbow colored dow is normal here for sure. You're fat stupider than I thought or have you forgot your own abilities.

"OH shut up. I can't get more than 5 minutes without you griping at me for something ridiculous!" She paused seeing people stare at her as she passed by. She rubbed her head.

Heh keep forgetting that no one else can hear me?

Blair grumbled and got up and stuffed the add in her pocket, "I think I am gonna go for a drink. I think I'll find the coldest thing on the menu and get a brainfreeze and see if you wont shut it!"

Good luck then. Hell maybe you will drink so much you'll get a migraine in which I wont have to share with you.

Walking to the street she crossed the walkway toward the small little coffee shop. She saw the chairs and tables outside and some even had umbrellas. She hadn't took notice of a woman sitting there alone with what looked to be lunch as well as a few other people conversating. Going in she pulled from her right side poket a wallet with a metal dragon engrave on it, "Iced caramel on  the rocks." She saw the person smirk at her term. 'on the rocks' usually refereing to al alcoholic beverage. She may go home and have to have some. Maybe mix something.

Blair honestly didn't drink but when it was an off day or she just couldn't help it. That and it was fun for her. Never was there an exact same combo of drinks made.Stepping back outside she walked past some tables and now saw the firl from the front with her uniform. She works here? I wonder if she would know if they are hiring.. Her thoughts wondered as she found herself staring at the gorls brown locks of hair and brown eyes but something caught her eye more than her pretty face and body. The flower ornament in her hair or at the end of her hat. What was it? The color was so illuminous to her.

She met eyes with her and felt akward having been just staring at her and was trying to find the words but was lightly at lost. She took a drink and let the carmel surge down her throat and the sugar seemed to kick her in the 'thinking' portion of her brain immediatly! "I'm sorry for staring I just saw the flower and thought it was rather beautiful."

She was sure this conversatino wouldn't last if she kept doing such small talk! She had to be more intriging? Or more interested. She slowly took a seat, "I realize you may be on a lunch or on your break but by chance do you know if your establishment is hiring?"

OH yes use big words. Now she think you are smart! wait-

UGH what now I'm trying to talk to the girl!

She smells off.

Yea like your breath!

I am serious Blair! She has the scent of an animal.

Okay so she has pets?

NO WILD! You idiot!

WELL sorry i cant smell like you can! you use my senses more than I do!"

Both stopped their mental spat when she spoke.

--

my many characters

May 26, 2012 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crown Clown

Perhaps she could find a way to run away to a more interesting place? The thought was quite ludicrous. After all, there was no way she would be able to support herself. There were no amazing jobs for people of her social status. No schooling was anywhere in her background and even if it were, she had no great aspirations to pursue. Not to mention the lack of her own money was on the short end. School was certainly out of the question. Plopping some more beef into her mouth, she kept her eyes fixed ahead of her as she thought of how to escape from this place. Yet she couldn’t help but feel the presence of eyes on her, making her a bit uncomfortable. Lifting up her brown eyes, Lydia was quite surprised to see another young woman standing before her. And a surprise it was, due to her style of dress and interesting hair style. The girl was tiny, and the shirt was more than revealing as it lifted up past her midriff. The hair seemed to swallow her small face, and all of this just pointed signs at the wrong kind of crowd she was told to never involve in. But even seeing this interesting person was tempting enough to make her jump up and down in excitement. Finally it was something new. Or so it seemed. This girl definitely didn’t dress in the normal style. She was definitely a punk.

But all of these thought halted when she spoke, and about the flower pinned to her hat no less. “Th-thank you.” She stammered out with wide eyes. The flower happened to be a real one, something that had been injected with some special kind of serum so that it would never wilt. The mad man of a scientist she lived with was full of marvels in his lab, and he had given her this one for being ‘good.’ The thought made an odd sensation tingle in Lydia’s that could otherwise be described as guilt. How could she think about leaving when he was indeed so kind? But the old man, while a good master, never understood that she craved her freedom more than just a couple hours to experience human life.

“Hiring?” Lydia mumbled, clearly distracted with her thoughts. She looked up again to the girl before her. “Oh! The café I work at?” That was a good question… well, people were indeed always quitting and thus always hiring. Today should be no different. “I believe they might be, yes,” A small smile played across her face. “No one can ever seem to tolerate our boss for more than a weekend. He can be quite… illogical.”

--
When you lose sight of your path, listen for the destination of your heart
May 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

She still hadn't got the name of the flower let alone where she had gotten it but this wasn't imparitive at the moment. She really just needed an excuse to talk to her to ask about the hiring but she didn't want to seem rude and jump right into the conversation. She was crafty like that. Able to sneak her way around things and move into things either quickly or slow and smoothe like melted chocolate on the tongue. Her dull grey eyes looked to the filled brown ones of the girl whom she was now sitting across from. She had come to the conclusion that she expected no company that was until she came and invaded her meal. She half felt bad for doing so but she had that look on her face of someone seeking a reason to just get away. How she 'KNEW' the feeling.

The abnormally long pause made her wonder if she should ask again but she was being patient because she couldn't help but notice the change on her face when she was thinking of a reply; her thinking was reflected on her face which she found rather cute actually. She wondered for a moment if she was a dit'z due to the remark of her own work being the café which made her smirk. She was half happy with the answer knowing it was a good chance they may be hiring. She would grab an application and fill one out, "Well that's funny cause I thought most people on the planet were illogical so he must be sane." She laughed at her remark as thoguh stating the fact that she was insane. She then looked back to her, "By the way my name is Blair Harlow. If you don't mind sharing your name I'd like to use you as a reference?" She was hopeful.

((off for bit im going to go see avengers! >< YEY!))

--

my many characters

May 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.