AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > Jynx & Tabby

Crush
Site Owner

The year is 5098, the Earth just became too crowded, as most humans didn't learn to downsize. So the governments (Of each country) built ships to take people away, they were picked by their pocket books for half of the ships, the crew to opperate filled up most of the rest, and what was left was filled with Black OPS soldiers. And away they left, leaving the people on Earth to figure things out for themselves. For hundreds of years the ships traveled, little worlds in their own rights, searching for somewhere to land and rebuild. Generation after generation born, the government changed more and more. Governments from each fleet slowly joined to one.. One very large military force basically. The civilians were subjected to a harsh set of rules, and most went along with it, not that they had any choice. Eventually, when they encountered other forms of life, their system was this: Men had to join the military at 18, and serve at least four years before they could branch off. And the woman's main job, well, they were mostly used to breed more humans, and upkeep everything not involving the military. So, with the government corrupt, they found a planet much like earth, but with mainly peaceful creatures on it. Slowly, as other life forms came to visit, civilians (and some non-civilians) chose to try and overthrow their government. It worked to a certain degree, ok, only kind of. The humans living on Galia (the Earth-like planet) live under the government, and most of them are wealthy, being paid for their alliance to the General. And those who didn't want to live by the rules got loaded into the ships once more and shot off into space. Most didn't find the outside world much better then the one they left, but they make do with what they can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm suck and tired off these asshole pricks telling us what to do! They came here thinking they could just waltz in and take the entire place by force! Their stupid for thinking we wouldn't go down without a fight. Because I'm telling you now. I will march up to their damn ships and fucking detonate them!"

"Dear lord someone needs a nap..." The voice was sarcastic.

"Shut the hell up before I fucking take you down too. I'm tured of you and sick of your bullshit. You can go run off a cliff and get fucking in the ass for all I care. Do us all a favor and shut up!"

"Please you two... you are not making the matters any better... We are from here and this is home but we should share our hope to show we are hospitibal."

"They don't want out fuckin hospitality they want our god damn planet!"

"Enough Blaze. I don't mind you yelling at me but when you speak to a woman you best watch your language."

The female looked over to the male nodding, "What should we do Jun? We could try to start an alliance yes?"

He sighed softly and looked to her smiling and brushed her hair from her face, "Now Fubuki don't worry. It will all be alright soon enough. I'll think of something."

The three were near a lake as a cool wind filled the little bowl they were in making the trees whispers. It loooked to be summer as clouds rolled over them making shadows upon the green grass they were on. Blaze stood leaning against a tree. He was the tallest of the three as he stood at 6'5". His skin was dark navy and his eyes a solid white. Horns came out of his head and curled upward like a devil almost and he had markings around his body. He only wore a long loin cloth as his black layered hair brushed his shoulders and crossed his arms.

The young and usually always cheerful Fubiki was the shortest at 4'9" but she could easily change sizes with her power. Her skin was pale though her bright blue eyes made up for it. She was actually naked and hugging her knees so nothign could be seen but she knew these men and trusted them. Besides she didn't like clothing! Especially since her angel/fairy like wings needed to be free. Lastly the young male known as Jun but whos true name isJunsuina Kumo,wa 6' even and looked the most human. Short blonde locks, bright brown eyes, normal tone skin perhaps even a bit tan and clothing! Three very different people of very different races this truly was a planet of wonders.

Fubuki shuddered hearing a crack of a twig and clung to Jun pulling his hat over his eyes, "What was that!!"

Jun tried to remove the hat, "I'd tell you if I could see woman."

Blaze simply stood there and huffed, "I don't give a damn.."

Fubuki slowly got up as her naked body almost glowed in the light. She fluttered her wings and went forward past some trees peeking around, "Hello?" Her long silver hair blocked her view but by the time she removed it she gasped and froze.

Female- Fubuki Winter sprite that can change size and needs to be kept cold.

Polite male- Jun cloud god; can manipulate anything in the sky

Rude male- Blaze the ice dragon; can create ice of any shape, size, and quantity and takes form of dragon.

if you want you can god mode a bit and have your character run into her or tackle her or something or kiss her even on accident? (is that possible?) Rofl but yey! Muse came to me and TADA!

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

May 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

A man, around 6'4" came barreling out of the trees, silent in his running other then stepping on the twig before. He had a military style cut, bright blue eyes and was broad shouldered. He had dirt and grease all over his exposed skin, only wearing a pair of camouflage cargo pants and a pair of combat boots. Cuts and bullet wounds were along his chest, back and arms- only a few- but they certainly weren't slowing him down. In some of the wounds there was an odd metallic sheen, was it the remnants of bullets and blades? Or was it something else?  His head was turned over his shoulder, a gun in hand, and not paying attention to were he was going until the last second. He turned back just in time to see he was about to collide into some little naked girl. He cursed under his breath and tossed the weapon to the side just before colliding with Fubuki, one arm going around her waist and the other bracing for impact with the ground. His hand braced their fall before he pushed, basically doing a front flip and dragging her along with him. With a thud and a grunt, he smacked into the ground, with her on top of him.

From the same direction, two others came, another male, fully dressed, with dark hair that curled at the nape of his neck and surrounded his dark brown eyes. He was almost as tall as the first male at just under 6'4". He was more slender then his companion, but still built like a rock. He came to a stop, sliding and looking to the other who had come, a female whow was tall, 6', slender and sexy as hell holding that gun. There was a sexual tension between them, as an off and on couple, that was expected. "Where the hell is Victoria?" He practically growled, clearly not worried about his male companion. "Shit Kenzie!" He turned back in the direction they had come.

Kenzie, the tall red headed bombshell glared at him, her jaw ticking a little. "What?! She's tiny and she slipped away. Fuck off Grant." She snapped at him and looked to the other male, "Quit screwing around Daimen, you damn sister is gone." She growled. "Why can't she be like us and FALLOW DIRECTIONS!" She shouted into the forest in hopes that the younger girl herd her. She scowled a little when she couldn't here others chasing after them, or shooting anymore. "What the he-" She was interrupted by a huge explosion that made her and Grant duck and looked to the fire ball that rose into the air soon after. "Found her." She looked to Grant with a slight smirk.

Soon after the explosion sounded, a little blonde thing came shooting out of the trees. Of course, being fully human and not half bio-mechanics, she wasn't nearly as graceful as the others. Her barefoot caught on a branch and she went flying, landing at Blaze's feet. She was wearing a sheer white and short gown, that was open in the front and threatening to expose her breast to everyone there, it was also riding high up on her thighs. As if she noticed though. Her eyes were deep grey and twinkling, and once she had landed, she just started laughing. She sat up and looked around, "Did you see that!" She was maybe 5'2", and looked like she weighed around 110 pounds soaking wet, but she loved fire, loved making things go BOOM!

Damien

Grant

Victoria

Kenzie

--
No one will love you the way I do
May 17, 2012 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

The young woman saw the build of the man as he was all greased up and had some small cuts and scrapes on his bare chest from fighting? She felt herself be held then was flung back but then somehow he flipped and hit thr ground with her ontop of him. She looked down to him and giggled a bit and laughed, "That was fun." She looked down to him and tilted her head, "Who are you? What are you?" She took his gun and looked it over, "Whats this do?" She went to pull the trigger but was stopped by him.Pouting she sat harder on his hips digging into his groin which wouldn't bother him having a pretty young girl on him. She looked to the others wondering just who they were?"

Blaze drew alert hearing an explosion and the small scream of the young girl. He was quick to move as he saw the man under Fubiki. He was glad she had been able to attack the man little did he knew it wasn't like that at all, "Strangers from the government..." He looked to the other three standing there but seeing the beautiful silver beauty he believed her to be from this planet and not the other. He looked to the woman red head and the male with locks and put his hands out smacking them together as a blue like barrier shot out and forced them back with a cold blast and knocked them into the trees.

Jun was quick to arrive and stepped out, "Stop it blaze! We do not know they mean harm! Hold your attacks!" He looked to the woman then the others and sighed softly looking to Fubiki she saw the girl now playing with the mans hair, "We are sorry! Please forgive my friend he has terrible manners." He went out and helped up the firey red head woman and the young man and bowed his head, "My name is Jun, that fellow whom attacked is Blaze and the young sprite is Fubuki. Are you with the government? If you are we want no trouble..."

"The hell we don't" Blaze stated his eyes glowing, "Those fuckers stealing our planet from under us and killing anyone whom gets in their way. If you are after Fubuki to make her some breeding project you have another thing coming! I will not hesitate in killing you skum bags." He was ready to fight and if he heard they were he was all ready to go full fire on them.

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Kenzie and Grant had made a kind of clang when they hit eachother, and a similar sound when they hit the trees. Kenzie was the first on her feet, ready to attack back when Grant grabbed her around the waist and basically tossed her in the opposite direction of Blaze, "Depends on how you mean with the government." He grinned a little, shrugged, "Shit." He said, looking past Jun to Blaze, where Victoria was currently scrambling up to give him a peace of her mind.

Victoria got right up in Blaze's face...Chest, stareing at him with fire in her eyes. "Don't you dare, ever threaten my family again you stupid blue boy! I'd like to point out that I am  the one who blew up a squad of highly trained soldiers just to protect my brother." She stuck her finger in his face, "Just because some humans are ignorant and greedy, does not make all of us that way." And with that she flicked his nose.

Daimen cleared his throat a little when she pressed down harder on his groin, and suddenly he was glad that self control was a lesson the government focused on with their soldiers, so that no woman could make them go off course. He was about to answer when he herd his sister's angry voice and he quickly looked over. He let out a long string of curses and carefully grabbed Fubuki's hips and set her on her rump on the ground, trying to get up and grab his sister before she could do anything to really piss Blaze off. Directly after she flicked his nose, Daimen had her from behind and set her down behind him, "We don't mean you or the planet harm." He said to them all, "We're outlaws of the goverment. I am Daimen, that is Grant and Kenzie. And this is my little sister Victoria." He gave his sister a slight glare. Victoria's only response was a little grin and a shrug.

Kenzie walked up to Grant and punnched his arm, "I hate when you do that." She growled, then looked to the little angel looking girl, "To answer your question, well, second question, Daimen, Grant and myself were created over fifty years ago to be the perfect army, along with hundreds of others. At thirty, our brains overwrote the control program and we left.. What we are, no one really knows. But Victoria is all human."

--
May 18, 2012 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Blaze narrowed his eyes at the couple and was tempted to just blow them away at that moment but when the woman came up to him and started to nearly yell at him he raised a brow in minor surprise because the way she was dressed made him think she was one of the people from this planet however when she called the others family he went to interject but was flicked on the nose. He narrowed his eyes and was ready to grab her throat and break it!

Fubuki got up and skipped to Blaze and took his hands and smiled up to him, "Hey don't be so grumpy. Their beings just like us. We should be trying to help eachother. We need to strive for a peace between us." She gasped when she was pushed away by Blaze then got flustered, "Meanie!" She watched Blaze flip them off and walk away toward the lake once more.

Jun sighed knowing that with Blaze leaving to cool off in a sense that their wouldn't be any fighting. He patted Fubuki's head and nods to the others, "I see so it was technology that failed. Well I suppose we are glad to have you. If we can be of any help please let us know. This place is quite abundant in any of your needs I'm sure and we can perhaps offer you housing for a time if you would like to rest." Fubiki smiled to Damien and winks in a flirty way. Jun simply rolled his eyes at the girl then looked to Damien finding he may be the most responsible adult and also perhaps the leader.

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Daimen raise a brow slightly at Fubuki's wink, looking to Grant and Kenzie. While he loved his sister, he didn't usually ask her opinion. "I think we'd rather not risk drawing any trouble to you. And you may want to warn others. Your friend Blaze is right, the General has ordered the gathering of larger living creatures to run experiments on. Even with all the training and such, they still haven't created the perfect army. Which is what they want. They wont stop, and they wont make any kind of treaty... Save for one to draw you guys in and then betray you."

The little blonde girl stuck her tounge out at Blaze's retreating back. She felt oddly smug about having pissed him off, it was more rewarding then pissing off her brother. Then she focused on her brother and Victoria nodded a little, then winced running her fingers along the back of her neck. "Um.. You may want a place to stay after all... Or at least help making a camp. I think they put something in my neck." She turned and lifted her hair, a sewed up wound on the back of her neck met her brother's eyes. It looked newer, going from the nape of her neck and down about six inches.  She turned back, "I'm sorry... I forgot to tell you that I've been here for a few days. I was trying to figure out a way to get you three out of jail."

Kenzie cursed softly, "Come on kid, you should know by now that we can always get out of jail on our own." She sighed a little. They had been in jail on this planet a few times, usually because they had to chose between getting caught, or putting Victoria and others in danger. They always chose to give themselves up, rather then have others harmed.

Grant sighed a little and nodded, "We'll need something to numb her, or maybe to knock her out? We're going to have to reopen the incision and see if they did any mucking about in there. And some food would be awesome." He nodded as he slung his gun over his shoulder, "Plus we should get out of here. Victoria's bomb will only have pissed them off and make them come in greater forces. Like poking a hive of wasps."

--
May 18, 2012 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

The young naked girl looked to the strangers, "Why are they doing this... We shouldn't be hurting eachother like this... it's not right!" She rubbed her eyes of tears apparently a bit emotional. She shuddered as her body was growing warmer in the sunlight and she began to faint and seemingly shrink!

Jun quickly caught Fubuki and sighed, "She is warming to quickly. He looked to him and smiled, "Might I borrow that water canister?" He took it and then pulled Fubuki's ear as she shrunk to the size of a chapstick. He placed her in the canister and sealed it handing it back to him, "Hope you dont mind carrying her. She is a Winter sprite whom needs to be kept cool constantly or she may die." He then stood upright and nods to them all, "That will be no problem. You may come with me to our little santuary. You can rest and eat as well as clean up. Their is a hot spring not far from our location." He began to walk leading the way. Funny how young he looked but how old his words sounded.

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Victoria tilted her head a little, gently taking the canister. "Will she be alright in there?" She asked, peering at the object like she'd be able to see through the walls if she tried hard enough. She smiled a little, "I bet she doesn't like fire then. Not like me anyway."
Daimen rolled his eyes a little, "No one likes fire the way you do.. Little pyro-brat." He gently pushed her infront of him, so she would fallow Jun. He nodded to Kenzie, who walked behind Victoria, and then Grant fallowed him. Even when they were just traveling a short distance, they were in a formation of sorts, all three keeping their eyes peeled for any trouble. Victoria looked over her shoulder toward's Blaze, "Does he live there too?" She asked curiously.

--
May 18, 2012 at 4:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

The canister slowly froze over and giggling could be heard from inside as she began to sing. It was rather sweet and odly comforting as she did. The little ice sprite was full of fun it would seem as the canister stayed frozen but she drew on the inside which made the marks on the outside.

"Don't worry I think she'll like it." Jun smiled as he kept walking and then gazed back to the young woman and nods, "Yes." He looked forward, "Blaze has been with us many a years. He's actually a Ice Dragon fram the far side of this continent call Tarluth. He was a prince. However when your people had invaded his kingdom was destroyed. He may seem very rude and even mean but please do not hold it against him. He has kept us safe."

Blaze walked nearly 20 paces bahind them gazing to the ground emotionlessly but in his mind he only thought of how much he wanted to kill the covernment and attack the fools now while he could. However his life would surely end if he tried to take them all down despite the fact he could transform into a horifying creature.

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Victoria was happily watching the markings coming onto the outside of the canister, fascinated. When Jun was done speaking, everyone remained quiet for a moment. Then her grey eyes went from the canister to him, "I know what it seems like, that we're all horrible creatures. But not all of us are... Before we landed here, there were mass exacutions everyday, on every ship..Some where lucky to escape, but people got scared, shut up for a while. When they landed, and started to revert to their old ways-destroying everything and everyone who stood in their path, people rebeled again.. But this time they had some military support. Not enough, but instead of killing them quickly, rebels were loaded into ships and shot off back into space, with only enough supplies for one night..For the captain only." She sighed softly.

Daimen put a hand on his sister's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. He knew how much that pained his sister. Despite how much of a Pyro she was, she loved the planet, loved space travel too. She was built for this day and age, when he felt out of place unless he had a gun in hand.

--
May 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Jun listened intently thinking of what she was saying then gazed back to her and smiled, "Their is much hardhips in life it would seem. But as you say we must all get by with what we can. I only hope that it will not resort into too many lives lost." He looked back to the young dragon prince and sighed softly then to the canister seeing the drawings and hearing her singing. He shook his head smiling, "We all must learn to enjoy the little things in life. Such as you beautiful ladies and you strong men." He then stopped at a large tree and smiled at it, "Magnificent isn't she. This is our home." He walked up closer to it and placed his palm against it as the large bark began to splinter open.

He walked in and waved his hand, "Come come. Please make yourselves at home!" He walked in further. Letting everyone enter. The inside still looked like tree on all the walls and floor however their was some sort of magic about it. infact small luminous clouds floated above them maybe every 10 feet. After the first 20 on the sides of the tree were ourooted branches large enough to create a bed and sure enough that's wheat they were and a bit of cloud there to make it more comfortable.

Blaze walked past them all and grabbed onto the ladder and crawled up to the farthest bed uptop and laid down making the coud puff s bit. Knocking came from the canister as though asking to be let out while Jun went to a fat corder and open a side compartment and got a giant bowl of berries and various fruits, "If you desire meat then I cna send someone to hunt but I assure you the fruit here is more more filling than that of your own."

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Victoria watched Blaze climb up the tree, tilting her head a little as a plan started to form in that head of hers. She smirked a little, then looked down at the canister and smiled, opening it. "Hello in there?" She wondered if she needed to tilt the canister, or if she'd be able to fly out on her own.

Grant nodded a little, "Thanks, do you have somewhere we can get cleaned up?" He pointed to Victoria, "We need to figure out what they did to her fast, but we need clean hands. Might get her sick, and an infection that close to her spine and brain would not be good. And then Daimen will kill us, and honestly, I'd rather have the Bio-mechanics removed from my DNA then get on his bad side."

Kenzie looked at the fruit and took some berries, "We're built to function without food, but I really don't like to." She popped them into her mouth and took a look around. The three of them had been in jail for a few days while the General thought of how best to punish them. Honestly, she had a feeling he was trying to figure out how to get them back, particularly Daimen and Grant, two of the leading soldiers back then. She had been trained and all, but her main function was to have children, which she had, three of them, all who were killed in their early childhood after she stopped obeying orders.

--
May 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Jun looked to the young male then nodded, "Yes of course." He walked to a farwall as a door opened to reveal a bathroom with a tub a shower and toilet as well as a sink. He looked bak I understand your needs for cleaning her up, will you need a table to opperate on?" He moved to the center and tapped his foot on the floor, "Oh where is that confound thing." He hit a loose board and a flat table shot up. He smiled an nods, "I hope this will all work for now. If you wish to go to the hos spring all you have to do is walk through that side there." He pointed to a wall in which had one of Fubuki's drawings of a very cartoon looking waterfall.

Fubuki fluttered out of the canister as her body was solid ice. She giggled and fluttered to Damien and kissed his cheek leaving a small frost bite there. She then zoomed up to Blaze and landed on his chest and began to dance on his strong chest. He only watched in silence with a blank expression. She only did this in hopes he wouldn't be as grumpy or sad.

--

my many characters

May 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Kenzie nodded a little, "That'll be great.. Got anything to numb her?" She asked as she started to the bathroom.
"She'll be fine without if you don't." Daimen said as he watched Fubuki, "Does she do that often?" he looked at Jun again.

Victoria scowled at her brother a little before she went off to explore on her own. She thought this place was amazing, it was beautiful and magical. She smiled, running her fingers over the walls. Her imagination could wander for hours and hours here, just like it could in space. Then she decided to climb up and explore the branches above. She was very child like when she wasn't feeling like she had to protect her family.

--
May 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Jun looked over to Damien and nods, "Actually I have a strong knowledge of acupuncture. If you wish I can numb her whole body so long as she doesn't mind me pressing my fingers at the area of her spine." She looked to the young lady as though asking permission. He heard Damien and chuckled, "Well actually I've never seen her so attached to someone before. I think she likes you Damien. And don't let her apperance fool you. She may look 13 but she is well over 200."

Fubuki stopped dancing and looked down the branches and waved to Victoria then went back to blaze as she hopped on his chest then began to do yet another dance. His white eyes watched her carefully as his arms were locked behind his head it was odd because their was no hair upon his underarms. Was he even hairless under that short loincloth?

--

my many characters

May 19, 2012 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Daimen just rose a brow, then shrugged a little. "I'm not someone people should like."
"Oh quit being such a doom and gloom butt head." Victoria called down, then waved back to Fubuki. Then she looked at Jun as she kept crawling up, higher and higher, "You can,"She was leaning over a branch above them, "But only if you promise not to kill or paralyze me." She smiled and swung her legs. That was a bad idea as she lurched foward unexpectedly. She squeaked a little and gripped the branch harder to gain her balance again.

--
May 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Jun looked to the man and smiled, "She can sense peoples hearts and I suppose she sees the good in you even if you may not." HIs eyes looked up to the young woman, "Please be careful! You should come down here." He worried for her saftey and gasped seeing her slip. He was ready to have a cloud catch her but saw Blaze reaching for her. He sighed in relief.

Blaze reached out and grabbed around her waist and pulled her to him and felt her weight and was unable to hold her as she fell in his lap. He winced a bit at the way she fell. Fubuki looked to the woman then Blaze, "Are you two about to have sex? I'll leave." She teased. Blaze narrowed his eyes to her then looked up to the woman on him and sighed, "Be more careful." Was all he said as he laid there closing his eyes. Seemed a bit of the honorable kind prince was still in there so long as he was around woman. Must have had a soft spot for them." Fubuki leapt down and flew toward Damien and sat on his shoulder, "Can I watch her get repaired? Can I? Can I?"

--

my many characters

May 19, 2012 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Daimen watched his sister and just let out a sigh,  he was tense though, ready to catch her if he needed to. "She's always doing things like that." He muttered to Jun with a slight eye roll. His blue eyes caught Fubuki's movement and he watch her. "There's going to be quite a bit of blood...And she's not quite being repaired. Sort of I guess." He shrugged slightly and lifted his arm, "I'm getting repaired." He had a a bullet wound, and it looked like his wound was weaving back together with little flashes of metal now and then. "But yeah, you can watch if you want."

Victoria watched the girl leave, shifting on Blaze's lap, knowing full well that how she had landed could not be comfortable. She ended up straddling his lap though, leaning down close, their noses almost touching. "Being careful is no fun." She grinned, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "But thanks for the save." She said before sitting up. She remained there when she finally felt the stinging in her hand, looking to her palm, which was a little scrapped. Nothing life threatening, it wasn't even bleeding, but it stung almost worse then a normal cut. She shrugged and moved to get off his lap and go back to exploring.

Kenzie came out of the bathroom, cleaned up and combing her hair with her fingers. Grant had gone to the hot springs, "You know, I think Grant's back got damaged when we hit the trees. He might be a while, and we need to open up your sister as soon as we can." She looked at Daimen, "So go get cleaned up.. There are easier ways of killing her instead of making a wound get infected." She smirked a little.

--
May 19, 2012 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Fubiki blinked then smiled a bit and shook her head, "It's okay! Maybe Fubuki can help! She can get smaller and find things better than you big people." She giggled and brushed his cheek finding the pricles of his hair, "Your fur tickles!" She laughed and kissed his cheek and then slipped and fell into his vest pocket, "Wee that was fun!"

Blaze looked up to the woman feeling her move and raised a brow to her as she adjusted her hips on him and he saw her near him and he sared to her eyes as she spoke catching her breaths scent which threw him off as it was spearmint like. The scent that honestly could give him a hard on. He felt the kiss and shuddered a bit wiping his cheek though watching her hold her hand he grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his lips as he licked over it with his long forked blue tongue. He watched it healing the redness and numbing the pain before it left completely and then slowly let her go, "In anycase be safe I don't want to have to clean up your blood off the floor as much as I like the taste."

Jun looked to the woman and nodded, "Yes the spring has herbs in it. In all honesty you can heal in it physically and perhaps emotionally. He looked to Damien and smiled, "You can go wash up And I can begin with numbing her. Fubuki leave to man to clean up."
"But I want to stay with him."
"Fubuki men need their privacy too just because you l ike to be naked doesn't make it right."

She pouted and fluttered up and then reverted to normal size and hugs him , "Alright I'll let him go but only because he wont take a cold shower." She smiled and looked up to blaze and Victoria and giggled thinking they were doing some naughty things.

--

my many characters

May 19, 2012 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx

Victoria watched him lick her hand, causing her to shiver and her hips moved against him with the motion. She then grinned impishly, "Aww, are you concerned about me, a little ol' human?" She smirked slightly, leaning in close again, but not quite as close as she had before, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." With that she started to shift again, giving him a good view straight down her dress if he happened to look down. She was trying to scoot back to where she could turn over. Where she was now, she was actually worried about loosing her balance and having her knee go somewhere unpleasent.

Daimen just raised a brow, watching Fubuki and Jun. He fallowed her gaze up the tree to where his sister had yet to appear again. He made a noise of discontent as he walked on to the shower area, handing Kenzie his gun and extra magazines. "I'll be back in five minutes... Be sure she's down here by then." He knew Victoria well enough to know that is he shouted for her to come down, she'd stay there for hours just to spite him, and make him climb all the way up there and drag her kicking and screaming.

--
May 19, 2012 at 2:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.