AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Bar > an entrance not THE entrance.

Aubrey Westcraven
He blew past the bouncer like he wasn't there. No one moved to stop him and no one said anything about him passing by the line. He pushed through the door and stopped in the initial darkness that was the high-class bar. Any one looking on him would have seen what looked like a male between 25 and 28. He was dress from head to toe in black from a form fitting black Under Armor shirt that showed of his perfectly cut figure, to baggy black Tripp pants dangling with pounds of chains metal coated black ending with black leather biker boots all topped off with an ancle length black leather trench coat. His hair hung stiffly around his face and reached his chest. It was ravens black with a silver sheen in the dim light ad blood red streaks throughout it. 'Well' he thought to him self 'I guess this is as good a place as any.' he walked up to the bar and and grabbed the first bottle he could then went and sat in the corner.
May 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

Slowly a well dressed man walked through the line cutting to the front as he pulled a badge from his shirt as the bouncer nodded then opened the door for him, "Have Fun detective." with that said the bouncer closed the door after the detective walked into the bar then glanced over all the people in the room before landing on one biker looking man in the fare back table. Slowly he walked up to the table then pointed to the chair infront of him, "May i sit here? Id like to ask you a few questions....Aubrey Westcraven...or maybe count?" he smirked as he sat down then held up his left hand snapping his fingers as a waitress brought a drink to the table handing it to the man as he smiled nodding, "Thanks sugar."

--

~~~ You want to face me? Well i suppose but be warned I'm called Blood General Zuba for a reason~~~

May 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aubrey Westcraven
Aubrey looked on the man with complete disdain "Aund who are you. You seem to know at least my name, though I have never held to title of a count, but I have no idea who you are." He sneered "Much less what business you could possiably have with me." In all honesty he was bored other wise he would have sent this troubling man away with a thought. He leaned back and took a swig from the bottle he had taken, then he finally raised his head so his eyes could be seen clearly for the unnatural crimson they were as a warning.
--
Life and Death are but temporary states. Celebrate and Embrace them both.
May 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

The man heard Aubrey's words the chuckled, "oh im sorry, i forgot to introduce myself....My name is Zero Giza. im a police detective and im currently looking for a demon by the name of mordecai, he's said to be chaseing after a half demon named Yudan Enzeru...Im pretty sure you know her." with that said he took a drink of his own bottle then looked to Aubrey's unnatural crimson eyes, "Aubrey, im not here for you so relax but i could use your help...if theirs anything you can tell me anything that would be helpful." with that said he took another drink then awaited Aubrey to respond.

--

~~~ You want to face me? Well i suppose but be warned I'm called Blood General Zuba for a reason~~~

May 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aubrey Westcraven
Aubrey's eyes flashed with hell fire and his fangs slid forward. A feral snarl escaped his lips "The only thing I know about that bastard is if I find him first no one else will ever find any trace of him again. This time I won't be so quick to dismiss and underestimate him." he growled. "The last time I saw him he was trying to kill Yudan and my self and almost succeeded with it because I discounted him. I didn't think he could really hurt me but he had a few tricks up his sleeve. He'd done his home work and knew the very few ways to hurt me." he looked away and took a breath to try and get his fangs to recede again. "And If he hurts Yudan again death will be the least of his worries."
--
May 10, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

Seeing Aubrey's rage Zero raised a brow but then narrowed his eyes hearing his words before he closed his eyes a sigh escapeing his lips before he looked back at Aubrey, "This is the part where this conversation goes sour, Aubrey as of now Mordecai is a Police case. You are not to go within ten feet of Mordecai or i will be forced to arrest you, if you resist arrest i will be forced to kill you." With that said Zero stood preparing to leave but didnt feeling a demonic rage fill the room as he returned his gaze to Aubrey, "I mean it Aubrey, stay away from Mordecai if he attacks Yudan...I will stop him but your part in this is over understand." with that said Zero finished off his drink then put it down on the table then walked to the bar ordering another drink from the bartender before taking it unopened then giving the bartender a twenty then moved toward the door but stopped sensing someone approach.

--

May 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley sat on the other side of the bar her cheek on the table, "What a horrible day," Riley said to herself, running her finger over the edge of her glass. She watched the others in the bar, then closed her eyes, "How could I not have found what he wanted..." She sighed and took another drink. "What the hell am I going to do...?"

May 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

With that said Zero left but stopped at the door as a silver haired man enetered causeing a chill to fill the room like it had dropped 60 degrees but to most they just let it go as a draft, Quickly Zero glanced at the male which moved toward a Bar stool sitting beside Riley, "Give me the strongest you got." The silver haired man's voice was cool & chilled almost emotionless but was smooth almost like silk as well. Upon hearing him order Zero left but that man's energy still made him uneasy, Slowly Salaris grabbed the drink the bartender gave him then took a long gulp before looking back at the barktender his icey blue eyes sending a cold chill down the bartenders body which was quick to move to the other side of the counter.

--

May 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ranaha

Riley looked over at the man when she felt the chill, but then went back to mopeing. "Maybe if he had given me more information," she sighed, "I don't even know who he is," She sat up and ordered another drink., " Ah who cares! Time to get wastey face!"

May 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aubrey Westcraven

An anger burned deep within Aubrey he watched the man start to leave. "You dare suppose to tell me what I may and may not do human?" he yelled. "You think theres anything you can do to stop me from doing as I please" he spat. "You are insignificant, your life span a mere blink of my eye, and you have the aduacity to threaten the likes of me?" he stood and threw the bottle at the mans feet "I follow only the laws of my people, the law of the jungle, and Hammurabi's law. Your jails cannot hold me your bullets cannot harm me and i have right to kill that bloody demon scum that I will not allow you to take from me for any reason." he ended bellowing, his eyes glowing a hellish crimson.

--
May 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

Slowly the silver haired man looked over his icey blue eyes landing on Aubrey before he took another drink then spoke, "It's odd for such a thing as a vampire to stare down a human which in a way keeps him alive in a sense of a word but i do indeed like your spirit." with that said the silver haired man stood his energy pulseing out aroung him as he raised his blade infront of him sheath & all as the yellow ribbon attached to it flowed lightly, "But im afraid, your abilities are way to unfocused...if rage is your only strength you'll be defeated in minutes but if you truly need to relieve that stress then how about i be your opponent.....After all its not all the time i get to fight a vampire."

--

May 13, 2012 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aubrey Westcraven

"Ive not feed off the hoof since the invention of blood banks so I have no problem stareing down a stupid human." Aubrey said glowering at the siver haired man "And I have no quarel with you sir nor will i fight you as i have no reason to" he said with less anger trying to show he had no intention of agressing. "My only fight is with this idiot of a human who knows what I am but still chooses to threaten me. It is difficult to be quite that stupid but appearently this human exceeds at it." he shot at the detective.

--
May 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grampa Zuba

The silver haired man closed his eyes as he heard Aubrey but then unsheathed his sword then held it out infront of Aubrey, "First of all, you dont need a reason to battle when to opponents are strong enough...they know each others thoughts by merely a exchange of blows then as for the human.....You dont pay attention to small details that man was no normal mortal." with that said he turned his blade then began to sheath it slowly then shut it completely just as Aubrey appeared infront of the Detective

((I hope that is what you meant lol Cause i couldn't figure out what he could have shot at him...if its wrong let me know, ill change it."

Slowly Zero put away his flask which he had been drinking from then glanced to Aubrey with a bored expression before it turned to a smirk, "Don't like being ordered around huh? By a mere human? Well then if you plan to take me down go for it....But i wont go easy on you Aubrey Westcraven, so two choices...turn & leave or stay & fight me...to be honest i'd like you to leave cause i got no reason to fight you bu-" Zero's words were cut short as he narrowed his eyes a cold sweat rolling down your skin, "I remember you now, Your Salaris!" With that said a breeze blowed by as the silver haired man stood behind Aubrey then spoke, "I could careless which of you wins this fight but Take it else where....you should no better Aubrey after all Yudan warmed your heart once." With that said the Silver haired man stepped between them then with a flash of light brought them to a strange world filled with black & white, You both shall fight here, & i will return the victore or both if y'all so decide."

--

May 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.