AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Reserved Area! > A ninja's path (Don & Yudy)

Don

A pink scarf stained with a bit of blood, this was the one item reclaimed at the compound and had set this whole mission into play. Days had gone by since Fiyoshi had left in search of her mouth searching across the lands of Japan for any possible clues to find none that seemed to match or even possibly relate to his mother; at least tell a few hours ago.

Far to the east in the lands of the Golden lotus, in the village known as Saiko's pass a woman with long black hair and grey eyes was believed to be seen with a dark gaze of death. This woman was believed to be a spiritual only appearing at night to take away the souls of children and the unfaithful but to Fiyoshi; this sounded like a ninja scare tactic and as such he took course.

~•~•~•~

The rain pelted down on the land as a lone carriage made its way toward the village hidden deep in forest of souls below the golden mountains, two figures visable on the horse draw carriage; a driver with the reigns and a smaller figure in the back with a bamboo heat and a long pink scarf. The young teens features blocked by the fabric and the shadow of his hat.

As the horse's moved into the village past a single well, the teen stepped off with absolute grace without the carriage slowly even a notch. Moving his head up slowly, his golden orbs shined beneigh the shadow of his hat; he had arrived and now the search would begin. Moving to the well, the teen kneeled looking over the ground for anything out of the ordinary. It was believed that this well was a common place for the woman to appear, it was merely rumors and myths but he couldn't afford not to check.

June 6, 2020 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

From within the well there was some grunting and perhaps claws scratching the stones along the inside. The voice of a female did draw closer as it neared the top entry. Silver hair whipped around the womans face but to his disappointment this surely was not his mother; infact this woman now crawling from the well seemed to be a half-demon. Ears flicked and golden eyes looked down to the boy standing before the well. Raising a brow she stared the boy over and looked at his clothing, 'What is a Kouga doing all the way out here? he is quite close to Iga territory...' Getting down from the well she shook some of the moisture off, "You lost, kid?" Bending down she grabbed her red Haori from the ground and began to dress. When out of the well she was only in a top binder which covered her breasts and then underwear.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 8, 2020 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hearing the grunts and scraps from down the well, he calmly stepped back as his right hand slacked into a half grip as a rain began to swirl into a orb in his palm but upon seeing the woman pull herself up; the water dispersed as the kid closed his golden eyes.

Half demon or not, in her state of undress it was highly unlikely that she would be of any threat or at least visually but his demon instincts screamed otherwise . sensing a clash of demonic power and something deeper and more Devine. "No." His response was simple as he moved closer without a hint of fear before crouching down looking at the half demon's feet and the tracks next to the well. With a heavy heart he stood; finding the prints to close to a exact match likely diluted by the rain causing the slight deferences.  "A Woman with long black hair, greyish white eyes, and a curvy figure...have you heard anyone of a woman matching this description." Inspite his age, the teen seemed quite mature for his age likely do to Kouga ninjas being trained battle ready real early but it almost seemed sad as well. To be so mature while so young, it was unlikely this kid knew how to have fun or maybe a child remained deep down hidden beneigth all this years of training.

June 8, 2020 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Finally dressed she shook her body again and lowered her ears to her head and crossed her arms watching him and with curiousity, "Yeah? Sounds like Vesper. She get into trouble again?" How in the hell did she know her? His mother kept many secrets but normally the ninja's had never bothered in the affairs of demons, samurai, or other. They kept to their own and defended against the Iga. 'Why is he asking unless he is the trouble seeking her out..' Without hesitation she grasped his scruff lifting him up and sniffed around his neck and face, "Holy shit~ You're her kid?! Gross.. no offense." Setting him down she rubbed her head, "Glad she settled down but.. then why are you looking for her?" A slight concern on her face, it was clear she had cared for the woman or could have even been her friend at some point. After setting him down she began to pace and speak to herself aloud, "Hmm the rain will drown out the smell but if I get the slightest scent I could at least get the right direction. But this kid could be trouble especially if we get into Iga territory. I didn't sign up for babysitting..."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 8, 2020 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The teen's eyes widened slightly when this half demon mentioned his mother by name before out of the blue lifting him up by the scruff of his outfit sniffing at him like a bitch does a Mutt's ass before setting him down going into her own little tangent as she spoke to herself out loud. "I'm looking for her cause my can has ordered me to do so and as much as I appreciate your concern. I don't fear the Iga and I don't need a loud Half dog tailing me...I mean your talking out loud about me with me right in front of me."

His expression never changed from the near emotionless mask that it usually was, like he was simply stating a fact. "Besides a Kouga ninja is trained to never trust another to complete their mission, I will find Vesper and return her to the clan." Vesper...this kid spoke of his mother like she was just another female ninja...no mother, mom, or even guardian seeming to leave his lips at all. Just what did the Kouga do to this kid to make him so emotionally detached from everyone?

June 8, 2020 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner
Staring at the boy she found it odd he was so, uncultured. Was he raised by a book. Well, he was a Kouga and if Vesp. Was his mother it's no wonder. His tone wasn't sure but she could tell my the tone he was on a great quest because she would never leave her clan unless they knew her whereabouts. "Your first mistake will be not fearing the Iga. Don't be ignorant to the dangers that they are. There is a reason you are at war with eachother." Hearing the half-dog bit made her nose twitch as if she was going to smack him but she refrained.

He is so serious... Was he not allowed to be a kid. He acts like an adult and mouths like one too.. that won't be any good.' "Well the good news is I'm not helping you complete the mission just help you along. And if Vesper is indeed your mother, call her mom." She began to walk in one direction lifting her nose and flicking her ears. "North.. no east and slightly south..."
--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 8, 2020 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The teen remained emotionless when she mentioned fearing the Iga but was quick to respond none the less, "Fear is something a Kouga has no time for...if I meet a Iga in their territory, I'll fight and win or die a honorable death in battle...it's that simple." So casual, he spoke of death so casually. It was truly odd hearing such words from one so young.

Fiyoshi sighed but followed after the half demon, not bothering to argue with the Dog since he could tell she wasn't a rational type by any means. The teen was silent as he walked along behind her, his steps absolutely silent. A talent many master took years to achieve yet here was this teen doing so casually.

June 8, 2020 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

"Fear is something a Kouga has no time for-" She mocked with a tone, "Then make time because you will be greatful for it. Even your mother knew better. She teaches to be fearless but with that is to know fear and let it drive your power when you need it most. Like vampires and bloodlusts. It gives you a drive of adrenaline; something we all need in order to survive." 'How can he be so relaxed talking about death like that? the hell are you teaching this kid Vesp?' "You know winning and losing isn't the only options when it comes to a fight. There is always an alternative route." Her ears flicked not hearing him follow but peering over her shoulder he was there; so quietly walking behind her. She was impressed but also a bit worried at this fact because his sneak ability was something she could admire. "So, what's your name Kouga boy? I go by Yudan."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 8, 2020 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

"Strength is not the absence of fear but instead the overcoming of it, I suppose I misspoke...I know better than to underestimate the Iga clan but to say I fear them in not accurate cause as Kouga. We are trained to be ready to throw down our lives for our clan much like the Iga themselves are trained to do I assume" he politely listened to the half dog demon's ramblings about some third option in a fight which he had to admit he wasn't aware of, his mentors in the Clan only spoke of winning or losing, living or dying...whatever this third option was...was infact a foreign to him.

Silence lingered between them as Fiyoshi's curiousity swelled within him growing a tad curious of what this third option could be, she didn't mean retreat did she? Kouga Ninja's don't retreat! Turning one's back to the enemy is a sign of cowardice and a death sentence on both sides...cowardice being seen as the worse possible thing next to the Iga bloodline. "Fiyoshi, and this third option to combat. How does a fight not end with a winner or a loser? Only option I can think of is a retreat and such a act is considered cowardice unless for strategic means but if it is for a stredegy than that would include a winning and losing side." 

June 8, 2020 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Still following her nose she looked back to the boy and heard him speak and sighed sofly, "I know that you feel your life purpose is to fight the Iga and win. And for them to of course loose. It's a never ending cycle unless you essentially kill eachother off. But what would have been gained from that?" She paused letting him think before continuing, "I'm not talking about running away. I am speaking of reason. Some fights are best solved with wit and compromise. I know you think the Iga are horrible and you were raised this way but there was once peace amongst both clans. A compromise would allow you both to win and simply live instead of destroying eachother." 

Halting she felt the rain grow more heavy and grumbled to herself, 'It's going to be damn near impossible to keep track of the scent at this rate..' WIthout speaking she picked up the pace sure he could keep up and began to sprint while following her nose. She knew there were two towns ahead and a fork she just had to find the right one. At least get them in the right direction.

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Fiyoshi didn't even humor Yudan with a response when she began speaking of compromise; peace with the Iga clan?! This half demon truly must live with her head in the clouds if she believed in that option now in days, it was true that once upon a time both clans did live in relative peace but that was centuries ago with less blood and bodies on both sides. For Peace to exist something drastic or completely off the wall would have to happen to even make such a suggestion arise.

Seeing the half dog picking up speed, he did the same easily keeping pace with her as he seemed completely unfazed by the heavy rain blanketing down upon them; in fact he seemed almost down right at home in the cold wet droplets. "Is this as fast as you can go? If so than give me the directions and I'll go ahead cause we will lose the trail at this rate. Your to slow." 

June 9, 2020 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

"Tch, if you want to run right past her by all means but I'm telling you now the trail is already faint on the wind but with two villages that fork ahead I don't want to make the wrong choice. But by all means storm ahead to the wrong village." 'Run faster? Little shit head.' It was a good thing she did keep a steady run as the fork was hardly visible and the second path was lost in the brush of trees and bushes. She paused to smell and closed her eyes to open her senses, "The hidden path." Taking the path she saw the road end and it was simply trees and shrubs lining the way. Moving up to the trees she was able to bound off them more easily and was running at a faster speed. The rain only came down harder and it irritated Yudan but she progressed and ran faster only more driven by the rain falling. "I used to race your mother, she always thought she ran faster than me; I admit most times I perhaps let her win but I hated seeing how angry she was at me for winning."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

The teen sighed once again giving Yudan a blank stare but going silent as he kept his pace at equal standing with her even stopping when she stopped as his golden eyes looked to her anaylizing what she was doing before looking back over his shoulder as something felt off in the forest rains but he kept silent for now instead leaping up into the trees after Yudan.

His pace easily matching Yudan's as he seemed to glide through the water from branch to branch; "Vesper's skill was better placed in stealth not speed, speed is important to a Ninja but precision is a much more important skill but honestly I wonder...perhaps it's womanly curves that make you and her so slow."

June 9, 2020 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Yudan gazed over hearing him and laughed, "I hate to interrupt that thought but that's highly unlikely Fiyoshi." Landing softer on branches, this allowed her to run faster. Keeping the scent as close as she could it was slowly fading even as they drew closer it was getting drowned out. Looking ahead she saw some small amount of light from the village ahead and nearing the entry she made a bound to make it to the opposite side and inhaled deeply. It was gone. The scent had been fully covered by the dampness and the hard rain coming down. Golden eyes looked back to the village still having the faint scent, "She either is still here somewhere or her scent is lingering in here."

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Fiyoshi glanced over not quite convinced but kept that to himself as he picked up his pace kicking off the branches with his toes alone immediately  after they make contact with the bark as the teen still seemed to be holding back at this point even steadily gaining ahead before stopping just ontop of the village gate, his arms crossed over his chest as his pink scarf flowed around with the storms breeze.

Uncurling his arms, Fiyoshi closed his eyes as he laced his hands together raising both his index and middle fingers up before his face with his fingertips pointed to the sky with his arms out about six inches from his body. A faint blue fluid like aura began to flow around Fiyoshi, before seeming to fade into the rain. The outline of every person, animal, and object visable to him within the v illage from the rain around them.

((Think deredevil rain vision only bigger scale)

June 9, 2020 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Yudan watched him atop the village torri gate and raised her brow seeing him put his hands up but then saw a soft blue light about him and her ears flicked. The village was small and infact there were likely less than 20 people occupying the space but none of them had the shape of the woman he was in search of. Several were at the taven, a few at a small shine and a split few at an inn and perhaps a guards station. Speaking of guards two men rushed to the gate exit where Yudan was and had drawn their swords asking her to move along. Yudan raised her hands backing away slowly but saw they had kept their eyes on her. Moving back to the treeline she was out of the rain for the most part but watched the guards sheath their swords and then hold their ground. 'No surprise there.. smaller places always are on more guard over demons being near.'

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Fiyoahi lowered his arms as his eyes opened, none that he could see fit Vesper's body shape but those inside where a bit out of his ability to see but didn't fit his mom's usual means of hiding. His eyes shifted to the guard's as they rushed toward Yudan which he wasn't to surprised by given how she dressed and with her silver hair.

Seeing a opening, Fiyoshi leapped from the gate landing silently on the roof of the tavern as he kneeled down as to not be seen listening to the voices inside to see if perhaps Vesper had changed tactics and hidden in plain sight. It was unlikely but he had to be sure, tracking a Ninja was tricky and one of Vesper's skill meant even the unlikely was not to be ignored.

June 9, 2020 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner

Yudan watched the boy and shook off under the tree and brushed her hair back running her claws through her wet hair, 'Too muh rain was always a downer. It's getting late. By dawn we will have a better chance of catching the scent again. Will have to keep a special eye and ear out for the guards then. Can never be too careful.'

Inside the tavern there was chat around of a ninja that had been here days ago headed north. The tender spoke to a male, "I hear she's running from her home. Must be difficult being a female leader. It's no wonder she's trying to hand it off to her husband."

"Yeah? Well I mean she must be a shit mother; abandoning her kid? I heard she regrets having the kid. Who can blame her? Kids are such a bummer; they only hold a woman like her back."

"You are all stupid. There has to be something more to it than that. Something deeper. I wonder if she went back to the Iga clan to fight the new leader. Yeah, I mean it makes sense. If she ends the war then they can finally stop surviving and just live."

A bunch of chatter and rumors followed till a guard came in, "Captain there's a demon at the back gate, shall we chase her off?"
"Huh?" The man's words were slurred as he stumbled, "A girl huh? Let me take care of it kid." He stumbled out and passed his two younder coherant guards and he drew his sword, "Now, listen ere; demon. Yer gon come quietly or gonna end up dead. Naow; what do you choose."

Yudan narrowed her eyes to the drunk man approaching and her golden eyes glinted, "I'm causing no quarrel with your village or men so please stay back with your band of men."
"Oh fiesty and throwing arms eh? I can't wait to search you in the hold." He approached licking his lips.

Yudan simply rolled her eyes and rubbed her head, "At least the cohearant young guards would be fun; you are just disgusting."

"That's not what the fat tit ninja said about me the other night."

Yudan was swift as though she hadn't even moved as she disarmed him and held him with her claws on his throat, "Tell me more about this ninja woman; where is she? Where did she go?"

The man was hardly able to struggle and groaned ina whining and frustrated manner, "Emme go! Bitch!" He tried to sway and kick and punch but Yudan held him with little difficulty, More than anything she was annoyed; most of these people wouldn't have seen her and even so, surely Vesper was mostly staying hidden and where was she going? the further out they traveled the closer they got to Iga territory. She was worried that it may very well be the woman went ther but why. 

--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Fiyoshi quietly listened to the people inside as their words echoed into a jumbled mess in his mind, why? Why was Vesper heading north? It was true that it was indeed closer to Iga territory? Was she trying to kill the Iga clan alone?! That's crazy! Eitherway he got what he needed and now it was time to depart but than he heard the Guards return warning what appeared to be their General which had been inside the pair drinking while on duty.

Fiyoshi couldn't understand this at all, a good drink on mission was fine to calm nerves but getting shit faced like this man was...it had no tactical advantage at all. Was he just stupid? Eitherway, his drunk ass could be a problem especially if Fiyoshi was reading him properly. Getting up Fiyoshi followed the drunk, leaping from roof to roof silently tell he rthe man reached Yudan. What followed was a amusing attempt at taking the half demon by force which was halted with ease tell certain words reached his ears.

'thats not what the fat tit ninja said about me the other night!' 

Those words fueled something within him, something inside clawing it's it' out. His head hung low as a pulse of energy shot from him as his usual faint blue aura seemed to rage turning a murky red like a lake of blood. The skin around his eyes darkened to a jet black, as his eyes turned a fire-y red with solid black slits for pupils, six gash like marks forming on his face in a deep black, two on both cheeks with two starting on his chin going down his throat which was blacked by the pink scarf he wore. "It's not wise to insult a Kouga!" 

In mere nanoseconds, blood splattered all over Yudan as the drunken guard was split in two in her hands as a familar teen stood a few feet way with a look similar to one that haunted her once upon a time. It was confirmed, Fiyoshi was half demon just like her and the guards words made the boy snap and now Yudan had a demon's rage on her hand. "That was fun, maybe I'll split your men in half next.'  a single claw like hand raised holding a blood like water blade within it's grip, the blood the man splattered upon him as well but fading with the rain.

June 9, 2020 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yudy- Admin
Site Owner
Yudan felt the warmth of liquid hit her and the smell of iron filled her nose. Stepping back her hands now empty as she saw the man on the ground cut down by the merciless boy. She hadn't known he was much like her; a fight to control a side that was so angry and hungry for blood. Her fold eyes gazed up to Fiyoshi who was enjoying himself. Her eyes went to the guards who held their swords in fear.

Waving her hands she ushered them back into the village as she stood at the entrance now as if defending it, "Enough Fiyoshi. There was no need to kill him or anyone else for that matter. These are but civilians. Kouga were taught honor and that is not what you just showed me." She hoped anything would reach him, perhaps a softer approach? "What would your mother say?!"

'Fiyoshi it's our job as Kouga to keep the peace with other villages so that we have a sense of trust with them. They do so many menial tasks for us to do big jobs. We need these people and no matter how much we hate them or disagree with their words; understand they are humans. It's only such to make mistakes. We all do; we just have to be strong enough to admit when we are wrong.'

Yudan watched as he paused at the mention of his mother. This allowed her to draw closer to him and slowly she touched his shoulders with her hands firmly holding onto him. "Come back." Her gold eyes peered into his rage filled ones; she was confident but if this failed and he did attack her she could do one last resort.
--

OwO > uwu

my many characters

June 9, 2020 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.