AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Forests > The Darkened Forest

Aradia Wolfern
Somewhere on the edge of the Darkened Forest, a sweet little squirrel, with many strange markings in its fur, woke up in a hollowed out tree. It stretched and made its way out onto a limb looking around and chattering happily to itself. Halfway out on the limb the squirrel stopped and began to groom its tail. Once it had its tail the way it wanted it ran from the tree, the squirrel ran down one side of the tree and disappeared behind it. A nice big white fox came bounding out from where the squirrel had disappeared. The fox had the same strange markings as the squirrel, except many were more complex than the squirrels. The fox trotted from the tree happily into the clearing that marked the edge of the forest.
December 9, 2013 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa crept quietly through the forest her unnatural vision letting her de perfectly in the near darkness. From time to time she enjoyed the brief escape from the world that the forest offered her. She had her long black hair pulled back and bound multiple time in a tight pony tail so it didn't tangle in the brush. She worked skin tight jeans, biker boots, and a tight sleeveless tee that showed just a sliver of her navel area. She sighed as she walked her thoughts wandering as they only could when she was in the deep solitude the forest offered.
December 9, 2013 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern
The fox on the edge of the forest smiled as she saw the Hunters shiny trap just lying there In the grass. Carefully she tripped it and waited for the hunter to move in for the kill. Smiling as she ran, shotgun blasts could be heard as she tan quickly back into the forests, her forests. She knew the hunter was chasing her, so she quickly became a gray wolf and sprinted... Straight into the young lady who she hadn't seen in her flight. She began to laugh as she fell to the ground in front of the lady. ΓΆΒ?Β?it's gonna take him at least a week to find his way back it again.ΓΆΒ?Β? She said to the young lady grinning proudly. ΓΆΒ?Β?I put so many misleads in that forest he may never get out.ΓΆΒ?Β?
December 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa gasped as she has hit and fell to the ground. She started to change for attack when she saw it was just a wolf and relaxed a bit only to bring her guard back up when it spoke. 'It must be a shifter' she thought "How should I know" she said allowed "If he's human he'll probably never find you again if he's anything but he could find you again in minutes" she said matter of factly "And I believe you owe me an apology for running me over" she finished slightly indignitly.
December 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

The fox, now wolf, stands up and bows like any wolf can. "My apologies, Miss, I was so wrapped up in my sport I forgot my manners." The wolf smiles a silly little grin, "He was merely a human. He's probably never going to get out of here." She began to purr and as suddenly as she began, she had transformed into a huge white tiger. "My name is Aradia, a shifter, as you can see, a Bard in the Courts of my Queen. Queen of the Bandits, Duchess of Thieves and Mischief-makers." She smiles and jumps up to one of the lower hanging branches above the lady's head. "and who, if i might ask, are you? And what are you doing in my Queens Forests?" The cat smiled like the chesser cat and bounced it's tail from one side to the other and back again, purring in a luxuriously sweet honey tone.

December 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"I'm merely wandering to escape from the world for a bit" Cortessa said lightly. "Please tell me you have a human form I feel slightly like Alice talking to animals." She stood and looked around half expecting to see talking flowers. "And I answer to no authority other than my direct superior on the council, so don't try to force your queens rule over me" she said obstinately.
December 9, 2013 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

The tiger smiles and suddenly a sprite of a girl appears in it's place. Long wavy red hair frames a pale face with a spattering of freckles covering the nose. Her cat eyes look mismatched on the human form she chose, her left being gray and very plain looking but her right eye flashes it bright silver as she looks the girl up and down. "Is this better?" She smiles, "Oh and I didn't mean any offense towards you, just that I must at least ask, so as none find their way back to camp." The girl jumps down from the tree, when suddenly she remembers and covers herself up as much as possible with the little scraps she had on. "Please do forgive my nakedness. I've been in animal form for about 2 months now. It just murders my clothes." She looks down at herself and smiles, then suddenly a red fox tail and ears perk up from her back and from out of her hair. She uses the big bushy tail to cover herself more appropriately.

December 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"Nudity doesn't bother me" Cortessa giggled "and thank you for turning human for me, it's much easier to talk to you" she looked over the girl vaguely admiring her individuality. "Though if I wanted to find your camp it wouldn't take me any effort, but it's not what I'm here for. Like I said I'm merely wandering trying to forget the world for a while."
December 9, 2013 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

Aradia smiles and quickly slides over to a tree with a felled limb and lifts it opening a way into secluded meadow, that would not be noticed even with senses for it was protected. "If you wanna forget the world, try in here." Aradia says as she steps into the meadow, the entire meadow was canopied by trees, the ground almost looks soft with the amount of flowers growing here. A little stream whispers as it splashes over small rocks and submerged limbs that are in it's path. Aradia blushes as she sniffs the air and finds the scent of her last visit still lingering in the air. "Well, are you coming or not?" she smiles and laughs, "This is the best place to forget the world and forget time. If you truely need It."

December 9, 2013 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa walked over to the entrance to the media and stopped before entering ad eyes it warily "I'm not going to find myself emerging a hundred years in the future or any thing am I now" she asked staring into the meadow at the strange girl.
December 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

Aradia smiles and shakes her head, "Oh no, but it might be days or weeks." She smiles, "This is the best thinking spot in the woods, because there is little danger here." As she says this a doe jumps into sight from the opposite end of the meadow and goes to the stream for a drink, a tiny fawn running after her. Aradia rolls her eyes in annoyance, "And here I thought I was going to get some privacy." She smiles and gestures for the girl, "Come take a toadstool, or a daisy. Whatever you fancy." She goes and sits by the stream and sits down.

December 9, 2013 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"I suppose I could stand to disappear for a couple of weeks as long as it's not to terribly long" she said.she stepped into the clearing and watched as the deer and it's fawn bounded away most likely sensing her predatory nature. "Though I think I'll just lie in the grass if it's all the same to you" she said to the girl. Cortessa sat down near her and took off her boots and socks and set them aside so she could run her toes through the soft grass before laying down.
December 9, 2013 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

Aradia smiles and looks up at the trees and smiles at the light filtering through. "Just so you know, that light up there, isn't sunlight." She says sleepily, before yawning and stretching out and turning into a soft large cat stretching out behind the lady's head so she could, if she wanted to, use her as a fluffy pillow. "It's very bright bioluminescent vines, that grown only in that one part of the tree. So there is never night here in the meadow. Which is why it's so easy to lose time here." The cat says and begins to purrs lightly making her side rumble soothingly.

December 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"You seem to have gone feline again" Cortessa said absently seeing that the girl was no longer a girl. "Would u mind keeping a human form I find it very unnerving talking to an animal that talks back. I mean even most of the weres I know either can't or just don't talk in animal form. Like I said I don't mind nudity. After all we vampires are fairly sexual creatures" she said " not that I'm coming on to you or anything I'd really just rather you stayed human" she added
December 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

The cat smiles and looks at the her. "Sorry, just instinct, usually people are happy to accept my warm belly or side to sleep on." She turns back adding a little flare by including a giant squirrels tail and some fox ears. Using her own tail as a cushion to sleep on. "Does the tail bother you?" She says as she cuddles it lightly. "Again I'm sorry, just haven't been around new people in awhiles." Blushing she rolls over and looks at her. "So where are you from, what is the news from beyond the forest?"

December 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"Nope the tail and ears are fine. That I'm used to I know several neikos." She said with a smile. "As for news I don't really know I don't tend to pay attention to world news as it usually doesn't affect me or my kind in the least." She rolled over to look at the girl and couldn't help but smile again at her innocence.
December 9, 2013 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

Aradia giggles and stretches as she shakes her head, "No new what so ever? ok then Where are you from?" She asks brightly and looks at her. She rolls around on the ground slightly and then rolls over and looks at her upside down. Suddenly she jumps up and runs to one corner and runs back carrying a beautiful red daisy, "OOOoooo, isn't this pretty?" She says as she lays back down by Cortessa. "Rare flower that blooms only here. Take one and leave 3 I always say, " she says motioning to the red daisies still standing. " I've been waiting for this to bloom." She looks at it carefully and smiles, "Oh, right, so where are you from anyways?"

December 9, 2013 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa raised an eyebrow at the girls strange behavior but shook it off as a side effect of her claims of spending weeks at a time as an animal. "There is a city just beyond the forest that I currently call home" she answered quietly "And you why exactly do you love as a forest animal?"
December 9, 2013 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aradia Wolfern

The girl twitched her tail and looked at Cortessa as if she were the crazy one. "What do you mean?... Wouldn't you if you could?" She smiles lightly and touches a few visible scars on her stomach. "Humans are mean and cruel creatures, always have been always will be. I'd rather stay here in the forest with the Queen." She smiles and begins to giggle. "The Queen protects us all, including those two little deer you saw earlier. She probably couldn't touch you, but she tries to protect this forest. That's why I'm free to do what I wish here and that is why I stay in animal form most of the time."

December 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"I don't know about that. Maybe if I was still a human and was able to be hurt." She thought aloud rocking from side to side in the grass enjoying the feel of the soft green floor.
December 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.