AnimeRPMadness

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Mall > Shopping for sex (x-rated pref. yuri)

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa browsed the mall slowly. Her black hair trailed behind her bouncing lightly on her firm ass. She wore skin tight leather pants and a black corset top with a red filigree pattern that excentauted her over ample chest. A pair of red FM heels rounded out the outfit and showed her intent of finding someone to have fun with though so far she hadn't seen anyone promising. She had decided to give up and just go buy a new toy insted She causally looked through a few shops to try and hide that her true destination was the sex boutique. The only problem was she couldn't remember where it was or what it was called and there was no way she was going to ask any of the people she had seen so far for help. She was hoping to either find the shop or someone who looked like they may shop there too.
December 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Get your hands off me!" The tall woman barked as she forced some security off, "Fucking mall pig wanna-be." Black hair fell past her back as she made her way through the empty walkway. She had fingerless gloves on and black pants, biker boots hiked to her shin, on her shoulder a dark tribal tattoo, eyes were a vibrant emerald, "Can't get no respect." She tucked her cigs in her back pocket and moved to the store and stared on the outside, "Spencers? makes me wonder how you get that name." Rubbing fingers through her hair she leaned on the bench, "Arggg.. so fucking bored... Rather be drinking. Why did I bother coming here in the first place." Eyes looked inside seeing kids playing with rave kids, "Heh, fucking kids don't know how to really party."

--

¬_¬ Get out of my way or I will make you... ¬_¬

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"Ain't that the truth" Cortessa said softly, over hearing the woman speak. 'Shes kinda hot' she thought to herself looking the woman over. 'Maybe I could ask her for help' she thought 'she defiantly looks like she might know where I can get some new toys'
December 7, 2013 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Gazing over she saw the rather smoking hot chick and raised a brow looking her over, "Well since we're so dried up why don't we get ourself some pints." Stretching her arms over her head it became apparent she didn't bother wearing a bra even though he chest was decently sized. Nipples even starting to show through the thin black tank top she had on; adjusting her gloves eyes drifted back to the girl, "Got nothing better to do so why don't we go drink."

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"What" Cortessa stammered "I didn't think... I mean I didn't mean to... I mean...I mean..." She went scarlet and started backing up embarrassed she hadn't meant for the woman to hear her. She caught her self after a moment and stopped stammering when the woman stretched showing off her chest. "I'm sorry you startled me let me try that again. Hell yea I'd like to get drinks. I'm Cortessa." She said calmly, trying to even throw in some sensuality.
December 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Names Ramona." Speaking casualy as though she didn't much care she popped her neck when turing it eft then right and began to walk, "Did you walk here? I rode my bike so hopefully you don't mind a draft." Scrathing her head she pulled a wallet from her back right pocket checking it and saw bills then looked back, "You weren't shopping were you?" She was rather dismissing the idea that she could have been busy doing something.

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"Hardly" she said " I'm now convinced this place is way to prudish to have the kind of shop I'm looking for any way. And yea I walked here" what she didn't say was that she had to drink the blood of four teenagers to make up for her trouble. She fell into step with Ramona trying not to show just how eager she was for the company of a gorgeous woman.
December 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona smirked as she kept the steady stride walking beside the beautiful woman, "You sure are perky; perhaps in two ways." Softly chuckling she stepped outside seeing the sun going down, "Ah this whole daylight savings shits old. Tired of them changing the times." Crossing a car nearly hit her but she just rose her hand flipping them off, "I have the right away ass!" Walking to a handicap spot she got on a nice sleek bike perhaps a fast crotch rocket; colors were black but with a sharp blue tint.

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa smirked and raised an eyebrow "What's that supposed to mean" she asked playfully. She cussed softly at the car and followed Ramona through the lot. "Hot bike by the way" she said before the woman could answer.
December 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Well you got a huge rack what do you think I meant, I may be stupid but im not blind or deaf." Getting on the bike it roared to life as she leaned forward, "Well get on. I'll take you to the nicer bar where drunk bastards aren't too much a problem." Feeling the body behind her Ramon felt the tits against her back and her eyes widened lightly, 'Damn they're huge'

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa climbed on and felt Ramona's reaction to her body pressing against her. She reached around and started to wrap he arms around Ramona's stomach but then feeling brave she moved her grip up and grabbed the woman's tits for security instead. "Or we could go somewhere more private and just pick up some booze on the way. It would be cheaper that way and absolutely no drunk bastards." She said Ito Ramona's ear almost hoping the woman couldn't hear her over the roar of the bike.
December 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona smirked, "I like the way you think Tess." Backing up some she pulled the throttle back and she zoomed off. Manuvering through traffic was an easy feat for the slim bike and she didn't mind the hold that was rather tight on her chest; it was much more safe for the girl behind her anyways. Slowing down she stopped outside a liquor store and sipped off taking the keys, "Want to take a peek as well?"

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa slipped off and followed her "Of course" she snickered "You could have horrible taste in alcohol." Cortessa had been thinking for most of the ride "By the way I prefer Tessa or Rose, which is my middle name, for short. Not Tess please that one brings back bad memories" she slipped past Ramona and slid into the liquor store "Any thing specific you prefer to be called" she asked behind her as an after thought.
December 7, 2013 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

"Alright then why don't I call you your highness miss bossy shorts." She smirked and opened the door walking in with her, "I just go by Ramona. Pretty simple. I drink heavy liquor like a Russian. Vodka for breakfast, Rum in the noon and Grey goose by night." Going down to the fridge she looked over cold drinks, "But I drink anything."

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
"Sorry not trying to be bossy. It's just that nickname... Too many bad memories" she said almost sadly "Any way I'm a whiskey woman the smoother the better." She grabbed a bottle of Crown Black and smiled and moved close to the woman "same way I feel about a beautiful woman's legs" she whispered to her
December 7, 2013 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona grabbed a 6 pack and two tall bottles, "Well I'm not sure I have the prettiest of legs really. More scared than anything and half the time I refuse to shave cause I got no one to impress." Going up front and paying she exited and got back on the bike, "I'll keep in mind to watch what I call you. but don't turn somber; it don't suit you."

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa grabbed a bottle of coke and a six pack of Green Apple Smirnoff Ice and ran to catch up to Ramona. She smiled "so how does this work cause it'll be hard for me to hold the booze and hang on to you. And the leg thing was just a line by the way"
December 7, 2013 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona reached on the side of the bike pulling out a backpack and began to stuff it with the alcohol, "You are going to wear it of course." Pulling the zipper tight after loading it with the alcohol and drinks she got on and handed it to her starting up the engine, "Just hold on because with more weight don't want you looking like roadkill."

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cortessa Rose
Cortessa smirked and threw on the back pack. She threw her long leg over the bike and wrapped her arms around Ramona grabbing her tits firmly this time since the woman hadn't said anything about it the first time. She wondered for a moment about where they were going. 'Ramona seemed nice enough and it's not like she could hurt me any way' she thought.
December 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crush
Site Owner

Ramona began to drive and soon arrived at a apartment complex and buzzed herself in going up the stairs to a room with a 9 but hit it as it rolled down to a 6. Entering the room was fairly empty. It was a studio. A futon against the wall with small kitchen and dining which had some tools and a tarp which held a engine over it. "Ignore the mess." Walking to the window she cracked it and went to the small tv turning it on and stretched going to her taking the bag and unloaded onto the countertop.

--

my many characters

December 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.